SOLD / FOUND Arrma Felony with PROTOForm Corvette body.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperGT-15

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Limitless
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton EXB
  8. Mojave
  9. Mojave EXB
  10. Outcast 6s
  11. Senton 3s
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
  16. Vendetta
  17. Vorteks
  18. Infraction 4x4
Up for sale is an Arrma Felony with Corvette body. Has stock 6S motor and Specktrum ESC. Comes with a Dumbo RC controller

Asking $375 Shipped
9EA05FCE-85AC-4981-9AD3-745497E6A2C7.jpeg
F8325C0B-29D1-4B62-98C8-E3D45B75D3A5.jpeg
79BFA38C-F35D-49AA-9284-EDE7C860C824.jpeg

51531077-B7FE-4A96-A6A6-E7672CB815DF.jpeg

Last edited:
If I could find a cheap flight to cali? I’d be on a plane right now. This is a gift.

If I could find a cheap flight to cali? I’d be on a plane right now. This is a gift.
even with the like 30$ shipping it's still a helluva deal tbh!

even with the like 30$ shipping it's still a helluva deal tbh!
Wassup guys, I’m normally the ones buying the rigs, but how much does is cost on average to ship from…let say west coast to east coast as worst case scenario? Thanks

Wassup guys, I’m normally the ones buying the rigs, but how much does is cost on average to ship from…let say west coast to east coast as worst case scenario? Thanks
Check out pirateship.com, free to use and you can get some great rates and estimate cost. Box size makes a difference.

I shipped an TA RB-10 to Miami and it was 83 bucks usps. I’m sure they have cheaper places.85 bucks shipped to Michigan is still a killer deal. It’s a $600 plus rig.

I shipped an TA RB-10 to Miami and it was 83 bucks usps. I’m sure they have cheaper places.85 bucks shipped to Michigan is still a killer deal. It’s a $600 plus rig.
It’s crazy, around this time last year, I was bit by the RCbug and started my addiction. This forum has been amazing and I’m lucky/fortunate enough to take advantage of some killer deals of my own. Now, a year in, I’m finding that I’m more into bashing and sending it to the Moon! Starting to sell the rigs I don’t use as much to help fund the ones I break 😂

wow that's nuts! I just checked pirateship out of curiosity and ups is so much cheaper. 40-55$ for a 14lb box big enough for a felony from cali to new york.

UPS & Fed-Ex are usually cheaper than Post office and much better service too. The Pirate Ship app discount is also the same as through PayPal’s shipping discount. The added bonus with Paypal is all the transaction info is in one spot and helps if you have any dispute issues. The size of a box matters more than the weight to some degree. If you go over certain dimensions than its “oversized” and more expensive.

I was also recently bitten by the RCbug - I feel your pain. Anyways, I'm really into archery and am a very active member on an archery forum/classified section just like this. I buy and sell compound bows and regularly ship all over the states for way less money than people would think. I do have the luxury of having a local business that caters to people needing to ship stuff. They'll search the best rates for you across USPS/FedEx/UPS. I can usually ship a compound bow for about 40-50 bucks to most of the US - although that cost is based on me being somewhat centrally located.

Bump

this is like my dream on-road. someone buy this before i take money out of savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back