SOLD / FOUND Arrma felony c8 corvette body with wing! $50

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you guys use "Pirateship"?

It's half the cost. I just shipped the stampede with batteries, tools and all paperwork to CA from MA for 26 bucks.

Go to the webaite andsign up and enjoy the savings.

Print the label, affix to your package and drop off at the appropriate shipper.

Usps scanned my package and gave me a tracking numper and done.

✌️
Hey thanks for the tip, just got my first package to ship today and will be looking forward to saving a buck!! 🤣

Most mold datum reference points are probably not even symmetrical when put on a CMM, best to eyeball front to back and left to right on a 1/5 or smaller.

Instead of using a body mount, turn or chamfer a custom post to a point and make a punch mark if you need to be exact.

Good luck with the sale, a perfectionist in a hobby can be problematic 😉

Is it already boxed ready to ship? If not what's the measurements? Plz? Is it at least 30" long? I really need 32" but can deal with less if had to

Paint marker or grease pen on the top of the posts, set it on centered and drill.

Good enough for the girls I date! 👍
+1.
How I do it , a paint marker. But for the life of me , I never get it perfect.:cry:

If you were closer it would be mine lol
Sure you aren't open to shipping it? It’s about $70 to ship based on USPS DIM policy. I’m sure there are plenty of people will ing to pay to have it shipped since it is already painted and looks pretty good…

Sure you aren't open to shipping it? It’s about $70 to ship based on USPS DIM policy. I’m sure there are plenty of people will ing to pay to have it shipped since it is already painted and looks pretty good…
I don't see how this would cost 70 to ship it .it's not made from a heavy material lol it's lexan .what does weigh? 1pound maybey..you could ship it a large yellow bubble wrap envelope.or even a thin box .Ive shipped a boom box stereo to my sister 10 states away for 24 dollars by USPS.
I've asked for the measurements numerous times and have not yet received them..I live one state away .so driving isn't a problem.i could to his location less than a few hours.but I don't believe this cover is as long as I need it to be without removing the back end.and if I did that it just would ruin the look of the cover without the rear.so I pass on this awesome deal..it's a gourgeous body cover..👍😁

I don't see how this would cost 70 to ship it .it's not made from a heavy material lol it's lexan .what does weigh? 1pound maybey..you could ship it a large yellow bubble wrap envelope.or even a thin box .Ive shipped a boom box stereo to my sister 10 states away for 24 dollars by USPS.
I've asked for the measurements numerous times and have not yet received them..I live one state away .so driving isn't a problem.i could to his location less than a few hours.but I don't believe this cover is as long as I need it to be without removing the back end.and if I did that it just would ruin the look of the cover without the rear.so I pass on this awesome deal..it's a gourgeous body cover..👍😁
I just shipped a body through pirate ship and it was $17 bones and some change

Sorry, I’ve been super busy, I’m selling because I’m moving…

Here are pics of the dementions.

If you are still interested, let me know. But I understand if you have moved on. Next time pm me. I get a direct notification in my email…

22981710-96EB-44C3-8B89-A412EB5B3F75.jpeg

E4B2EF0C-E91E-49F2-96FE-39697B7BEE6A.jpeg

782D6EF7-8105-425F-A87C-13E126958782.jpeg

So from what I'm seeing length is about 27" long? That could work for me .my build is 32" long but I think from the rear tower it's about 27 " or so I need to check .I'm not at home now I'm at work .I'll get back to you later on .thank you for getting back and I'll pm you .

So from what I'm seeing length is about 27" long? That could work for me .my build is 32" long but I think from the rear tower it's about 27 " or so I need to check .I'm not at home now I'm at work .I'll get back to you later on .thank you for getting back and I'll pm you .
Thank you, let me know if you need any thing else. Sorry about the response delay.

Updates?

Well unfortunately this cover will not cover the 32" I need .I'll have stick to customizing and modifying a cover for my long boy.your cover is to nice to chop up.👍😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back