Gorgon Arrma Gorgon Gunmetal Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the best thing to do would be.......

throw in a 4s, kill your motor, but have a great time doing it!

HOBBYWING EZRUN MAX10 SCT G2 4000KV Combo w/ 18T pinion on Spektrum 5000mAh 2S 7.4V 30C battery…

Easy backflips on 2S this truck is incredible…

IMG_5043.png

IMG_5044.png

IMG_5045.png

I have a similar motor (lower quality than yours - some off-brand from amazon) and I have absolutely no heat problems on 2s or 3s doing wide open throttle runs back and forth through grass. It is such a light truck.

I'm running an 18t pinion. I have hit 43mph on the GPS but I am pretty sure it is geared for a bit more, because 43mph isn't quite full throttle (truck wants to flip before I can get full throttle).

The motor mount is the limiting factor, and I was actually trying to find a smaller spur so I could get an even larger pinion and a better overall gear ratio.

Your motor and ESC should both be fine. I'm running lesser gear and everything stays cool.

Also, why are you not interested in a 3s lipo? Just curious. I happened to have a 3s shorty, maybe 3500 mah, and I use some foam to force the pack all the way up front. Works very well, helps keep the nose a little more planted, but of course rear grip suffers a bit.
The vendetta 50t spur will fit and the infraction mega 55t spur will fit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back