SOLD / FOUND Arrma infraction V1 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
Selling my beloved infraction 8s conversion. Many extras added to it and has seen very little use. Maybe only from the vids I posted on YouTube. I’ll try and post the specs later. Asking price I’m still up in the air. Front and rear light bars - reverse lights, brake lights.

IMG_0542.jpeg
IMG_0540.jpeg
IMG_0539.jpeg
IMG_0538.jpeg
IMG_0537.jpeg

I recognize those scratches on the bottom of the chassis from craigslist! Chassis scrapes are a lot like whale tales, no two are the same once lightly scratched.

On CL you are asking $1100, right?

Here is the description from craigslist, if you can't tell from the pictures...

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tag/d/hayward-arrma-infraction/7663977743.html

Arrma infraction V1 8s build in excellent condition - barely used. Spektrum 160a ESC and 1250kv combo. PPS adjustable motor mount and centre diff housing. Comes will additional mod 1 gears to achieve desired speed. Was going to build it for speed but gave up on the hobby. Also included is DX5 rugged radio - just used in trying to setup the RC car. Body has xmaxx light kit installed (works with xmaxx 8s esc). Other extras will be included in sale such as 3 sets of extra wheels (new), spare 8s motor (new), fan/heatsink, alloy front spoiler, oils/fluid etc. shame I really didn’t have a chance to really enjoy it. Asking $1100…..no trades or scams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back