SOLD / FOUND Arrma Infraction v2, Scorched Fenders, Vipaz Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arise0185

Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
I have for sale my Arrma Infraction v2. It is completely stock except for the addition of Scorched RC inner fenders to keep the road grim out of the chassis.

I have run about 15 packs through it, and everything functions perfectly. Used an air compressor to blow it out after each run, nothing more. The body is beat up on the front from when I ran the truck without the front splitter. All of time lately has been focused on indoor carpet racing, so my bashers are not getting any use.

The original tires are shot, but the rims are in good shape. I have a set of Vipaz solid rubber tires I was going to mount up, but haven't gotten around to it yet. These will be included with the truck.

Will also include all original accessories, DX3 transmitter, and manual.

Looking for $400 and located in the Minneapolis, MN area. Would consider working with buyer on shipping.

DSC03154.jpg

DSC03156.jpg

GkffanK.jpg

iP5C9i7.jpg
dGEl9u7.jpg
XZFuBvU.jpg
YZZX1j7.jpg
8MZiLru.jpg
NvmVNQA.jpg

Last edited:
Also willing to sell separately. Please let me know if these prices are wildly optimistic, trying more or less to follow my 50% rule of thumb.

Slider (chassis, scorched fenders, body, steering servo, handbrake servo) - $250 shipped

Vipaz tires, brand new - $80 shipped

Electronics (firma 150a ESC and motor combo) - $120 shipped

Dx3 tx and sr6110at rx - $80 shipped

Geez... just my luck. I would've taken the slider. I literally just placed a considerable eBay order (like 10a EST today) for my Infraction scratch build that I am going to do next month.

Man…. I’ve got an ESC and motor from my infraction when I went 8S. Wife would kill me. I said no more rigs. GLWS. Cheap

Slider and vipaz sold. Electronics will be going into my Mojave EXB that's on the way 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back