Kraton Arrma Kraton 8s RTR Shock Rod End

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrmaK8

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I bashed with my K8, and on the right rear, a shock rod end broke. The ball itself is still intact but the rod end is gone somewhere. Any ideas on where I can buy upgraded rod ends from for example Tekno? And how can I prevent them from breaking.

Thanks

I'm not sure.
I know the exb rod ends are bigger. The stock shocks are 5mm I believe. So technically any rod end that fits a 5mm shock shaft and 3mm for support at the base should work.
I'd try the exb rod ends first.
Also, a tip for the future....anything that I have broken on a car, I'll buy 2-4 of those for future replacement. Just incase.

I'm not sure.
I know the exb rod ends are bigger. The stock shocks are 5mm I believe. So technically any rod end that fits a 5mm shock shaft and 3mm for support at the base should work.
Also, a tip for the future....anything that I have broken on a car, I'll buy 2-4 of those for future replacement. Just incase.
Wait, So if im understanding this correct. Your saying that the shaft is 3mm at the bottom? Like on the bottom A-Arm. Because thats the rod end that broke.
I'm not sure.
This one broke, so do I need a 3mm rod end? (You know what I mean)

Attachments

• front~2.jpg
    front~2.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 27
Whatever the size bolt is. It's either 3mm or 4mm
I can't recall for sure. I've never had that issue...but everyone's experience is different.
Are you saying the actual bolt that threads into the control arm through the rod end is what broke?

Whatever the size bolt is. It's either 3mm or 4mm
I can't recall for sure. I've never had that issue...but everyone's experience is different.
Are you saying the actual bolt that threads into the control arm through the rod end is what broke?
No, the bolt is still there, its the bottom rod end which is gone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back