arrma kraton exb 8s Qs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARRMAgeddon

Reaction score
I have had several arrmas in the past
I have just given away my v1 arrma talion with upgrades and a hobby wing max8 combo

Now im thinking of getting the kraton exb as a replacement
I was impressed that the kraton ccomes with hobby wing max5
Also seen the mc2 UPgrades for it
does that thinng really need it for this rig?

My question for those guys who already purchased this rig

IS IT WORTH IT?
IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IT BEFORE BUYING ONE?

THANX GUYS

Last edited:
My K8S is my baby. I have thrown more parts at it than any other rig I have owned. Is it necessary? Probably not. But, I enjoy wrenching on it and driving it. These are 30+ lb rigs. Expect a fair amount of maintenance and pricier parts.
My 2 cents would be to say, if you are not willing to spend a lot of time wrenching and want more time bashing, I would suggest the K6S EXB RTR. My son rocks this car and it is 100% out of the box ready for bashing...HARD.

I like my Outcast 8s better, but the Kraton is an impressive huge planted beast.

I just took my k8s out yesterday for first time in months cause of the weather. I forgot how awesome it is. I can launch that thing and it actually lands so much better than my xrt. NO bounces after landing which is so lovely.

Finished a whole pack without any bad landings because I don't even have to do air correction. Truck just lands itself while I watch. Literally 🤣

I have to actually try to land the k6s which means I spend way more time wrenching on it compared to kraton 8s and I hate wrenching 🤣

Last edited:
I just took my k8s out yesterday for first time in months cause of the weather. I forgot how awesome it is. I can launch that thing and it actually lands so much better than my xrt. NO bounces after landing which is so lovely.

Finished a whole pack without any bad landings because I don't even have to do air correction. Truck just lands itself while I watch. Literally 🤣

I have to actually try to land the k6s which means I spend way more time wrenching on it compared to kraton 8s and I hate wrenching 🤣

EPIC!!!

Back