SOLD / FOUND Arrma Kraton V5, Arrma Kraton EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snozberries

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
Kraton V5 - $429 plus split shipping
Rebuilt diffs with fresh oil. Metal diff case. RPM front bumper. M2C rear shock tower. New 35KG servo that needs to be calibrated. Trenchers included for additional. Will have stock wheels and tires. Can also include a 6S for the right price.

Kraton EXB - $525 plus split shipping
Includes a DumboRC X6, and a 6S 5200mah battery. Wheels from photos were sold. Can be sold with a set of Trenchers belted or no wheels for a reduced price. Also have another 6S I can bundle for the right deal. No spare parts.

Prices aren’t 100% firm, but let’s discuss pricing in messages. Don’t need to clog the thread with price police etc.

Local: SF Bay Area - California

24BF82B6-B33D-4253-BFA2-02E99ADFF8FE.jpeg

CABFFFD1-E65F-4C24-BC0B-82D3BA529E1D.jpeg

45DECD05-2183-44FE-9749-C3FB9E7DD3E9.jpeg

825AC905-BE12-4DF6-8870-1760BE5C9796.jpeg

Last edited:
I have been keeping an eye on that V5.
My 2nd job start date got pushed back and probably wont have money to spend till February. (probably will sell before then / this is a great price)

Reactions: SrC
I have been keeping an eye on that V5.
My 2nd job start date got pushed back and probably wont have money to spend till February. (probably will sell before then / this is a great price)
Hey congrats! I start my new job Dec 20, but until then I’m clearing out a few rigs. Happy to take a partial payment for holds, but I realize you may change your mind long before that. Cheers!

don't know what the price bump was, but original asking $ (y)was surely doable.
Just not for me.
Have already.:)

Hey congrats! I start my new job Dec 20, but until then I’m clearing out a few rigs. Happy to take a partial payment for holds, but I realize you may change your mind long before that. Cheers!
With 3 young kids money is tight right now, but I'll keep an eye on this one once the new job pays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back