Arrma Maniacs FB forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luis41510

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
D57EAEE8-398A-433D-8513-0C4546951E82.png
Has anyone ordered from him? Just wondering because he gave me a really sweet quote on a notorious v5.

View attachment 111020Has anyone ordered from him? Just wondering because he gave me a really sweet quote on a notorious v5.
What’s a “sweet quote” usually deals that are too good to be true usually are... there should be no reason anyone is selling brand new v5’s for anything less than msrp at this point...

What’s a “sweet quote” usually deals that are too good to be true usually are... there should be no reason anyone is selling brand new v5’s for anything less than msrp at this point...
Please Support your local hobby shop.
I don’t have a local hobby shop most are 30+ miles I just go to who ever has inventory closest to me there’s about 3 of them

My nearest LHS is 5 miles away and I wouldn’t buy a rig there for my life. They charge 10% above MSRP and are clueless.

Yea I’d say that’s way too good to be true. How could anyone sell them for $200 less than the stores... run! Haha

ya. that sounds way too good to be true, but if you end up ordering and get it. let us know...lol

or have him list it on ebay and buy it through there, I don't know anything about ebay fees but if you offer to cover the added fees, maybe worth it?

ya. that sounds way too good to be true, but if you end up ordering and get it. let us know...lol

or have him list it on ebay and buy it through there, I don't know anything about ebay fees but if you offer to cover the added fees, maybe worth it?
eBay fees are nuts. They want a listing fee then they get 10% of final value fee. ??‍♂️

My nearest one is 100km away. Lol
My nearest LHS is 5 miles away and I wouldn’t buy a rig there for my life. They charge 10% above MSRP and are clueless.
My nearest LHS is 5 miles away and I wouldn’t buy a rig there for my life. They charge 10% above MSRP and are clueless

Yeah I think ima just go and buy it at one of the hobby shops I won’t take the risk lol

I know Chris, I talk to him quite a bit seems like a pretty cool guy.

Please Support your local hobby shop.
Just picked up a v5 Typhon from Branford Hobbies here in CT with a set of Hoons. 80% of my rigs were bought there. Granted I am lucky he is 10-15 minutes away. Support the LHS when possible. Happy Thanksgiving to All!!! ?✌

1125201532_HDR.jpg

Back