Mojave Arrma Mojave 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after contacting the manufacturer they sent me a new Updated ESC and now the new one won’t turn on! I’ve tried everything and nothing. No lights,no beeps like it’s completely dead. Tried 2 fully charged batteries. I hook the old one back up and it works just fine, what am I doing wrong? Or did they send me a bad ESC?

Last edited:
So after contacting the manufacturer they sent me a new Updated ESC and now the new one won’t turn on! I’ve tried everything and nothing. No lights,no beeps like it’s completely dead. Tried 2 fully charged batteries. I hook the old one back up and it works just fine, what am I doing wrong? Or did they send me a bad ESC?
I found out today ALL of my Spektrum escs had outdated firmware, even the replacement HH sent for my Mojave 4s. Check this out.
Basically you have to update the firmware using the ESC Programmer V2. And even that needs to be updated via the website but it's pretty simple and costs $30.

I'm sorry for all the headache your getting...I know it's frustrating.
Get the programing card and send the new faulty one back!

I'm sorry for all the headache your getting...I know it's frustrating.
Get the programing card and send the new faulty one back!
Yeah it’s pretty frustrating,I bought this for my son for Christmas and it’s been nothing but a headache. Between the car,batteries and charger ect I have about $8-$900 in a boat anchor that we have run for about 30 minutes total because the LVC shuts off after 5 minutes and we have to recharge batteries. The problem is I’m not real tech savvy,so it take’s a little research to understand all the electronics on these things. I’m a great mechanic and could build the car piece by piece but this electronic stuff is no fun.😢

Yeah it’s pretty frustrating,I bought this for my son for Christmas and it’s been nothing but a headache. Between the car,batteries and charger ect I have about $8-$900 in a boat anchor that we have run for about 30 minutes total because the LVC shuts off after 5 minutes and we have to recharge batteries. The problem is I’m not real tech savvy,so it take’s a little research to understand all the electronics on these things. I’m a great mechanic and could build the car piece by piece but this electronic stuff is no fun.😢
I feel you there, I stole my sons laptop and watched and rewatched a video while I was doing the updates 😅
But it becomes really simple and once done you'll get better run times if LVC is your issue. Just be careful not to regularly run your batteries all the way down to 3.2.

I did it mainly for the voltage sag under hard acceleration.

Bought a new Mojave 4s,charged the battery and got about 5 minutes of use before it indicated LVC shutdown. Charged battery several more times and keep getting same thing. Took battery to RC shop and they said nothing wrong with battery. I’m waiting on a new battery to arrive to see if that makes a difference. Anyone else have this issue?
Having same issue. First use on a Hoovoo. Just received new charger had to get EC5 to banana converters to be able to actually charge the battery. The batteries i used were only 5500mAh and the C rating is 120. Could it just need more amperage and little bit lower current?

I bought my Mojave 4s a couple of weeks ago at a local hobby shop with a additional Spektrum s2100 dual charger with included 2s 5000MAH 50C batteries and after my second run I noticed problems with LVC as well. Longest run times were maybe 8 minutes...Very frustrating after spending months in finalizing my decision for purchase.
After tons of you tube videos and Forum reads I came to the conclusion to purchase the V2 programing card in a attempt to correct the issue.
Both the programing card and the ESC had never seen an update in firmware so a few clicks later I was able to open up all ESC options and set this beast up the way it was meant to run. I set my LVC down to 3.2v and punch option on 6 but it gives you the ability to go all the way up to 9. I ran this thing hard for at least 20 minutes on three different packs and so far its lifted a huge weight of dreading a lengthy return process. I hope this helps in any future decisions moving forward.
so happy I saw this :D

Last edited:
Back