Senton Arrma Senton 4x4 BASH SESH!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bash session! I used to run their a lot until the guys that maintain the jumps started covering the jumps with concrete. I'm 20 minutes away from 191st. It looks like they got rid of the concrete on the big jumps.
IMG_20190406_143920169.jpg
IMG_20190330_184642129_BURST000_COVER.jpg
IMG_20190406_143855711.jpg

Thanks bro! There was way more footage but I tried my best to edit myself out 😁

I didn't notice any concrete but I did notice a grayish substance that was a bit difficult to get off, moreso than just mud/dirt.

I only ran in that small section but I know there's more to explore.

The tarps over the big jumps is probably just dirt under. The gray stuff is most likely left over cement. Back behind the fence is a nice trail with jumps if they cleaned it up. My kids and myself ran our losi baja rey's down that back trail. We must meet up there one day?

The tarps over the big jumps is probably just dirt under. The gray stuff is most likely left over cement. Back behind the fence is a nice trail with jumps if they cleaned it up. My kids and myself ran our losi baja rey's down that back trail. We must meet up there one day?
Aha! I'm looking forward to further investigating that place. Maybe take along my other sct conversion.
I'm open to a meet up.

Once I get some new wheels, I'll be ready and I'll pm you. Ordering tomorrow maybe this weekend?
Any 1/10 scale is good for this spot. More jumps behind what you see. And a back trail. My kraton 4s and Granite love it here.

Wow.... what a place !! It may be the smaller kid in my crew, but that place looks especially made for the Senton!! Thanx for sharing !!
Thanks for watching! According to what I'm hearing that's just the tip of the iceberg in that place. I was shocked no one else was there.

Thanks for watching! According to what I'm hearing that's just the tip of the iceberg in that place. I was shocked no one else was there.
The bmx guys are usually there on the weekends early, gone by 1pm.

Hmm. Maybe because of the recent rain they were no-shows last weekend. Perfect cause I likes it muddy 😁
When that place is wet,no one rides. Sticky mess!
When a lot of riders show up or a competition is going on. They lightly hose the track down.

Last edited:
When that place is wet,no one rides. Sticky mess!
When a lot of riders shoe up or a competition is going on. They lightly hose the track down.
I love biking even tho I haven't rode in years. From BMX to ramps to MB to fixed gear/being a messenger in the city back in the day. I even skated.

I'd love to go out there when the bikers are there too. To watch and just kick it.

I love biking even tho I haven't rode in years. From BMX to ramps to MB to fixed gear/being a messenger in the city back in the day. I even skated.

I'd love to go out there when the bikers are there too. To watch and just kick it.
https://nycmtb.org/
All info for competitions and anything bike related.

I run at this spot ,4 foot mound of wood chips. Bottom of 165st west and riverside Dr. Next to the dog park. Nice shade!
Screenshot_20230909_174535_Video Player.jpg

I'm here now for another 30 min+
That's my wife I seem to be jumping over,but I'm not

I'm here now for another 30 min+
That's my wife I seem to be jumping over,but I'm not
Sorry I missed you but a huge thanks for the tip! I just got back, epic jump right into the lightpost first time. 😄

I saw remains of something electronic there also. Nice spot for a quick bash with forgiving soft landings.
20231223_144623.jpg
20231223_144603.jpg
20231223_144651.jpg

Back