Senton My Senton Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
This probably wont be anything too crazy. I will just be replacing parts that break with either stock or upgraded parts. This thread is kind of a timeline for myself, but I am open to questions and suggestions! I am fairly new to the hobby and still have much to learn. I will mostly be uploading pictures of the parts I replace but there will be pictures of carnage when I encounter it. Which will probably be often. Feel free to watch over time 🤙

IMG_0878.jpeg

IMG_0998.jpeg

IMG_0994.jpeg

Last edited:
My first Arrma was a 3s senton also. Great truck Honestly it doesn't need alot of upgrades. Replace parts as you break them. Upgrades are over rated imo. Jenny's RC can supply you with stock parts as well as some upgrades for very cheap if you need them. Great hobby...hope you enjoy it!

My first Arrma was a 3s senton also. Great truck Honestly it doesn't need alot of upgrades. Replace parts as you break them. Upgrades are over rated imo. Jenny's RC can supply you with stock parts as well as some upgrades for very cheap if you need them. Great hobby...hope you enjoy it!
Thanks man! Yeah I’ve heard of Jenny’s. Thank you and I am so far, just finished fixing my axle, which was a pain because my screwdriver was too fat lol, but so far so good!

Back