Arrma Sentos 2S - new servo - wrong center of steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piczus

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I had to switch dead servo of my Sentos 2S. I am struggling with correct center of steering now. It looks ok before at turning off state (steering bars ~ 90° angle) however wheels turn left during turning on. I tried factory reset but no luck. Is there any clue or tip how to get right position for geared wheel of servo of something? Thank you for advice!

Did you try to disconnect your servo horn, then power up the ESC and let the servo come to the natural center and then reinstall the servo horn?

Remove the servo arm and power up the rig. Your servo will center itself. Make sure your steering trim knob is set to neutral and the SR is 100%. Turn off the rig, put the wheels straight, and put your servo horn back on. Then power it back up and set your steering endpoints. 👍

Thank you for quick guide, I will try it!

BTW: any tip for upgrade servo for Senton 2S? I have just changed spare original one however I don't assume with its lifespan.

Stock servo works well now. New 35kg servo with metal gears on its way ;).

I know that brushed motors are blind way, but can you suggest some brushed motor upgrade for original Mega 550 12T? Can I go use 20T and higher? I use 2S LiPo batteries.

Thank you for additional information!

Stock servo works well now. New 35kg servo with metal gears on its way ;).

I know that brushed motors are blind way, but can you suggest some brushed motor upgrade for original Mega 550 12T? Can I go use 20T and higher? I use 2S LiPo batteries.

Thank you for additional information!
You’d have to also replace the ESC when moving to a brushed motor. It’s a “system.” There are a ton of 2s/3s systems out there that would work well for you. From a cost standpoint, you might want to check out Jenny’s or FleaBay for new takeoffs from kit breakers.

Back