New Traxxas 4WD Rally Car… 2S 🙄 🥱

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrWednesday

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Nero
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 6s
IMG_2961.jpeg

Think about that car with all the HD components though... I don't think you could even break anything on it.. A good set of bearings and that thing would never stop rippin.. well so long as thay esc and motor hold up 🤔

I tried to find a new top speed rating but gave up quickly.

I wish my 2 4tec 3.0's would of came with the bl2 or whatever system instead of the 12t's. Luckily I had a spare 3s system for 1, and my other has never seen a battery 😂

Think about that car with all the HD components though... I don't think you could even break anything on it.. A good set of bearings and that thing would never stop rippin.. well so long as thay esc and motor hold up 🤔

I tried to find a new top speed rating but gave up quickly.

I wish my 2 4tec 3.0's would have came with the bl2 or whatever system instead of the 12t's. Luckily I had a spare 3s system for 1, and my other has never seen a battery 😂
I actually want one lol, I’m not ripping the car, just the fact that the system is designed to be replaced with a Castle 3 or even 4S combo before it even sees a battery. Something tells me we’re going to see a lot of Traxxas 2S combos on marketplace in the near future. Shït even my mini 8ight was 3S ready

I actually want one lol, I’m not ripping the car, just the fact that the system is designed to be replaced with a Castle 3 or even 4S combo before it even sees a battery. Something tells me we’re going to see a lot of Traxxas 2S combos on marketplace in the near future. Shït even my mini 8ight was 3S ready

It's atleast a step in the right direction. With how cheap a 3s esc is to produce vs a 2s (is it really any different in cost?) Why not send them all 3s capable already?
My best guess is to keep a new user friendly model available. A 60-70mph 3s car can be intimidating thing for a new user. Or they will send it and bust it up and not know how to fix it all..

I agree on this car... for an experienced user with a motor swap this would be a killer hoon mobile!
I wish they'd sell a roller version... won't happen with traxxas though..

It's atleast a step in the right direction. With how cheap a 3s esc is to produce vs a 2s (is it really any different in cost?) Why not send them all 3s capable already?
My best guess is to keep a new user friendly model available. A 60-70mph 3s car can be intimidating thing for a new user. Or they will send it and bust it up and not know how to fix it all..

I agree on this car... for an experienced user with a motor swap this would be a killer hoon mobile!
I wish they'd sell a roller version... won't happen with traxxas though..
a roller version would be Legit!
yeah, i need one of these bad. as soon as i knew it was coming out (a dealer sheet leaked) i knew this would be sick with a 3s system. a traxxas rally has been on my list for years now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back