WTB Arrma Talion EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got one that’s been run a grand total of less than 30min prior to complete overhaul (and not once after build) with M2C chassis, TONS of M2C parts, RPM plastics, Castle motor, Castle ESC, Savox Monster servo, ALL Tony’s Screws/hardware, MULTIPLE 6s, and 3s packs all brand new, or 1 run, or less, and charged to storage voltage, brand new charger, (2) bodies, fresh emulsion style shocks build, fresh diffs build f/r/c, (2) 1-run sets of tires, and (2) brand new sets, all factory take-offs, factory EXB chassis without a scratch on it, Spektrum transmitter/Rx, multiple M2C BNIP billet parts, etc… Built for my girl as a “bulletproof” 1/8 off-road to learn with, and she’s scared to drive it after learning how much money I put into the build.. I bought a used Tekno race trugg for her to keep all my parts the same, as I run mostly Tekno stuff. Just makes more sense, and it doesn’t get driven, so I believe it’s time to move it to someone who can appreciate it.

*EDIT: @Truevine if you’re interested, there’s no rush, as I had not yet decided to list it up for sale anywhere when I saw your post buddy, so don’t worry about a bunch of folks DM’n me on a bunch forums, classifieds, and fakebook groups. This post is the first anyone will have heard it’s available. Merry Christmas 🤙

IMG_2155.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve got one that’s been run less than 30min prior to complete overhaul with M2C chassis, parts, RPM plastics, Castle motor, Castle ESC, Savox Monster servo, ALL Tony’s Screws/hardware, MULTIPLE 6s, and 3s packs all brand new, or 1 run, or less, and charged to storage voltage, brand new charger, (2) bodies, fresh emulsion style shocks build, fresh diffs build f/r/c, (2) 1-run sets of tires, and (2) brand new sets, all factory take-offs, factory EXB chassis without a scratch on it, Spektrum transmitter/Rx, multiple M2C BNIP billet parts, etc… Built for my girl as a “bulletproof” 1/8 off-road to learn with, and she’s scared to drive it after learning how much money I put into the build.. I bought a used Tekno race trugg for her to keep all my parts the same, as I run mostly Tekno stuff. Just makes more sense, and it doesn’t get driven, so I believe it’s time to move to someone who can appreciate it.

*EDIT: @Truevine if you’re interested, there’s no rush, as I had not yet decided to list it up for sale anywhere when I saw your post buddy, so don’t worry about a bunch of folks DM’n me on a bunch forums, classifieds, and fakebook groups. This post is the first anyone will have heard it’s available. Merry Christmas 🤙

View attachment 339086
I really enjoy your tower of tires on the left. :)

I’ve got one that’s been run a grand total of less than 30min prior to complete overhaul (and not once after build) with M2C chassis, TONS of M2C parts, RPM plastics, Castle motor, Castle ESC, Savox Monster servo, ALL Tony’s Screws/hardware, MULTIPLE 6s, and 3s packs all brand new, or 1 run, or less, and charged to storage voltage, brand new charger, (2) bodies, fresh emulsion style shocks build, fresh diffs build f/r/c, (2) 1-run sets of tires, and (2) brand new sets, all factory take-offs, factory EXB chassis without a scratch on it, Spektrum transmitter/Rx, multiple M2C BNIP billet parts, etc… Built for my girl as a “bulletproof” 1/8 off-road to learn with, and she’s scared to drive it after learning how much money I put into the build.. I bought a used Tekno race trugg for her to keep all my parts the same, as I run mostly Tekno stuff. Just makes more sense, and it doesn’t get driven, so I believe it’s time to move it to someone who can appreciate it.

View attachment 339086
I can’t stop looking so gotta ask what something like this goes for?

View attachment 339086
Merry Christmas! I'm interested! I'll message you. Thanks!
I have a built Talion EXB brand new and never ran w/ a full Basherqueen carbon fiber setup and a $100 AGF servo. Stock Spektrum Electronics. Let me know if interested.
Thanks! I'll message you. Merry Christmas!

I'd love to be able to afford a rig like yours! How much are you selling it for? Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back