Arrma Vortex lost steering and now esc is blinking red

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfreund15448

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So I lost steering and after reading here, I figured the steering servo needed replaced. After replacing the servo, all I get out of the esc is red flashes. It I push the set button it will go to green flashes but nothing happens. I tried to bind the remote with the esc and I only get the beep bop sound that captured my disappointment in the brand!!

Any help? I emailed Arrma for a troubleshooting guide but not response. Do I need to send esc to them?

Disappointed New Arrma owner!!

I would first try the complex re-binding process of the SR6200A receiver the Vorteks comes with. Grab the manual (you will need it). There is a good chance that receiver is dead. Do you have a spare TX/RX you can try?

Also, Welcome to the Forum!!!

I would first try the complex re-binding process of the SR6200A receiver the Vorteks comes with. Grab the manual (you will need it). There is a good chance that receiver is dead. Do you have a spare TX/RX you can try?

Also, Welcome to the Forum!!!
I have tried the rebinding process. My transmitter keep going beep boop. I put another esc in and it did the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back