Bash from 2020/11/08 at the bmx track. Met some new guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olds97_lss

Bash Break Repeat!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Outcast 6s
Took my ERBEv2 and Outcast 6S with me and when I got there, there were 6 or 8 guys out there with RC's! Unfortunately, they were pretty much done for the day, so I didn't get to run much, but was cool to run a bit with other people again. Was a arrma heavy crowd. I didn't get a ton of footage with all of them, just a bit in my ERBEv2 video. They were gone by the time I finished my first set of packs in it.

Busted a rear turnbuckle 5 minutes in, by the time I fixed it, they were leaving. Busted my servo saver at some point, it still drove, but was sloppy. I ran 2 sets of packs through it. The liperior 45C 5000mah 3S seem to be performing really well. Got 16-17 minutes out of them each. My hrb's usually end at 14-15 minutes.

I only ran one set of packs through the outcast. No issues, no busted parts. Was a good run for it. I think I got 17-18 minutes out of the 65C liperior's in it. They are too thick to fit the ERBEv2 battery bays, so they will be outcast packs.

It really is a fun spot. Wish I had more for variety for videos, but I don't. Now that it's cold out, and likely to stay that way, I probably won't be back there until Spring. Big air and cold are a bad mix... Was a good last bash session for the year there if it was the last.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back