Kraton battery,charger,etc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
ok i see all the different posts on batteries, chargers, etc..
what exactly do i need for a new arrma 4s kraton? recommend batteries, charger, safety box?

Well for starters you’ll probably want to pick up a 4s lipo for the most power. You can check out the sticky thread about lipo brands for ideas on brands. You’ll find that some folks are partial to one particular brand over others. If you aren’t looking to spend a lot on a lipo, I’d recommend looking up 4s lipos on Amazon. They have good prices on moderate lipos. They will at least get you going. I’d probably go with Ovonic or Zeee. I personally run a 6s Zeee lipo in my Kraton and it has been great.

there are all kinds of chargers out there. The biggest difference is whether or not you want to run an AC or DC charger. I personally run a power supply and a DC charger because I don’t want to sit around waiting for my lipos to charge on an AC charger.

I use Ovonic, SMC, HRB, Youme, Goldbat, China Hobby Line batteries. All work fine for me. China Hobby Line and SMC seem to have a little more punch, but I'm not unhappy with any of them.

I use HTRC C240 Duo chargers, but the Hota D6+ is probably what I see mentioned most. For the most part, as you go up in price with chargers they get faster and have fancier interfaces.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back