Outcast Outcast/Talion/Etc 6s EXB release?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
In my few years of experience I don't recall Arrma holding back on releasing accompanying models for this long. Are we getting other 6s exbs to fill up the lineup?
I want an OC exb but I think a typhon 6s exb could be a top 5 most popular among hobbyists arrma for sure.

Outcast exb was released along time ago, it was discontinued mainly due to the electronics change.. it will be back soon, same as it was, but with aluminum diff housings and v2 spectrum esc, just like the kraton..

Typhon exb, well id say the tlr is it, just not deamed "exb"...

Agree. Talion might not make it back considering the new Big Rock and the very similar Kraton EXB. I would expect the Outcast to be back in EXB form. I'm interested to see if the Mojave EXB makes a comeback. I think it was the shortest lived EXB variety. Arrma site says Fireteam inventory due in sometime this month...... I'm doubtful. I think we have seen the last of the Fireteam. Maybe I'm wrong.........

Agree. Talion might not make it back considering the new Big Rock and the very similar Kraton EXB. I would expect the Outcast to be back in EXB form. I'm interested to see if the Mojave EXB makes a comeback. I think it was the shortest lived EXB variety. Arrma site says Fireteam inventory due in sometime this month...... I'm doubtful. I think we have seen the last of the Fireteam. Maybe I'm wrong.........
You just never know what kind of surprises await đź‘Ť

They had all the exb parts available on horizon at one point. not sure if they still are or not. I know finding the outcast super bash bumper was a bit of a pain but i did finally get 2 between horizon and ebay. May be worth building it from scratch with a cheap v4/5 typhon roller and finding the towers. Just looked on horizon- they are def proud of the exb towers! I'd buy m2c or JBI at that point! I retro fitted all my v4's with the exb front upper rear block and pins since even on aluminum older models the screws like to unscrew over time and as i rebuild my v4's they get the v5 receiver box added. Most of my trucks run the jbi servo mount already too.

typhon exb.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back