Kraton Best punch setting for Kraton 6s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmahelpmeplease

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Hey,
I got my Kraton 6s today. Before driving it i want to finish setting it up. I don't know what punch setting is best for it and was wondering if any of you could recommend me one.
Cheers

Normally go punch 5 and dial the timing back to 0. Quick check on the diff shims and snug up the chassis screws and you should be good to go. Should be fine with motor temps on stock gearing but a fan setup would not hurt.

Pull the shocks off and check them for fluid. Owners of all types of ARRMA models have found that the shocks were low or devoid of shock oil from the factory. My K6EXB's shocks had three shocks with almost no oil and one about half full.

Also check for any missing parts. Mine and countless others have had missing parts out of the box. Mine came with no engine mounting screws, no servo horn, and a few other small pieces that were required to get it running. ARRMA replaced the missing parts but thats besides the point. Even happened to find a 4 or 5 stripped screws. Both front and rear diffs had the same screw stripped and had a couple stripped screws under the body.

Many people have been experiencing these same issues for years now. I really love my ARRMA but their quality checks are concerning.

Last edited:
I say run it as is with the factory punch setting and adjust accordingly. There is no correct setting. It just depends on your driving style and throttle control.

That being said, I personally set mine to 7.

Crank it up to 11. :ROFLMAO:

go to 11 spinal tap GIF

Like others have said, it boils down to how you want the truck to drive. I tend to leave most of my stuff on whatever the stock setting is. Play around with it and get a feel for what you like.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back