Big Rock Big Rock 3s Stainless Steel Tie Rod install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
samintrepid: Your BRCC looks Awesome! Did you go back to the original Wheels & Tires or do you have 2 BRCC's ?
I know you had Hot Racing Extensions & 2.8 Pro-Line Badlands on a BRCC at one time!
Anyway love the new look! : )

samintrepid: Your BRCC looks Awesome! Did you go back to the original Wheels & Tires or do you have 2 BRCC's ?
I know you had Hot Racing Extensions & 2.8 Pro-Line Badlands on a BRCC at one time!
Anyway love the new look! : )
Thank you my friend, I have reput the original wheel for top speed because he ballon less than badland mx-38. I have start a build off of a new Big Rock Crew Cab 3s Blx with all my spare part I just buy a new chassis and bulkhead all the other part are in stock :)

I like it sam! Maybe get a clear brcc body when they go on sale later this month and paint it your favorite shade of Green.

Thank you my friend, yes I was think to buy a clear body for having 2 different Big Rock that will be cool :)

Thank you my friend, I have reput the original wheel for top speed because he ballon less than badland mx-38. I have start a build off of a new Big Rock Crew Cab 3s Blx with all my spare part I just buy a new chassis and bulkhead all the other part are in stock :)

I think the BRCC is fast enough for me, I would like Bigger Tires & a wider stance because at full throttle if you turn just a little it will roll
like crazy! I already have the 12mm wheel hubs but haven't bought 14mm x 17mm extensions or 2.8 tires yet ! I may just stick with a 14mm
wheel and buy the 3S Granite Dboots wheels & tires if I could find a 14mm x 14mm extension with a 15mm or less offset?

I think the BRCC is fast enough for me, I would like Bigger Tires & a wider stance because at full throttle if you turn just a little it will roll
like crazy! I already have the 12mm wheel hubs but haven't bought 14mm x 17mm extensions or 2.8 tires yet ! I may just stick with a 14mm
wheel and buy the 3S Granite Dboots wheels & tires if I could find a 14mm x 14mm extension with a 15mm or less offset?
You don't have too many option with the 14mm wheel, the only offset with 14mm wheel are the GPM 9mm thick hub. The factory 14mm hex have 6mm thick and GPM 9mm thick give you 3mm extension on each side and the truck become much more stable you have to try it really good.

You don't have too many option with the 14mm wheel, the only offset with 14mm wheel are the GPM 9mm thick hub. The factory 14mm hex have 6mm thick and GPM 9mm thick give you 3mm extension on each side and the truck become much more stable you have to try it really good.

I have GPM's 9mm hub saved in my favorites and now towerhobbies has plenty of 14mm Wheels & tires that are Duratrax and descent sets.
https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0095p?FVPROFIL=&FVSEARCH=duratrax+14mm

Wow perfect if you put the GPM hex with the Duratrax wheel that will give you good extension :)

I think that's exactly what I'll do for first new set then buy the 12mm x 17mm Extensions and 2.8 Badlands if I'm not happy with the Duratrax
Set but most reviews say there a bit soft but really good traction for light bashing & that's all I'm good at right now anyway! hahaha! : )

I think that's exactly what I'll do for first new set then buy the 12mm x 17mm Extensions and 2.8 Badlands if I'm not happy with the Duratrax
Set but most reviews say there a bit soft but really good traction for light bashing & that's all I'm good at right now anyway! hahaha! : )
I have buy the Duratrax Deep Wood tire for my trx-4 the foam are little soft but the rubber are high quality :)

I purchased the GPM 9mm hex as well, but when i went to tighten my tire, i did not have a enough threads the tighten doen the tire. how do I get these to work. picks or video would be great

I purchased the GPM 9mm hex as well, but when i went to tighten my tire, i did not have a enough threads the tighten doen the tire. how do I get these to work. picks or video would be great
Hello my friend, GPM include a thin stainless nut and when it screw it happen flush, if you put the factory nut you don't have enough thread. If your not able I will make a small video for you :)

Hello my friend, GPM include a thin stainless nut and when it screw it happen flush, if you put the factory nut you don't have enough thread. If your not able I will make a small video for you :)
I did not receive stainless nuts with my 14mm x 9mm hex from gpm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back