For Sale Big rock Nero 6s w diff brains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice truck with more free money I’d buy it. I’ve got a brand new Nero Big Rock 6S in box still. Never ran or nothing. Lol. I thought about selling it but don't think I will unless I really had to. I got it about years ago when they were discontinued. Hobby shop near me had new old stock so I grabbed one for only a slight mark up at the time.

Nice truck with more free money I’d buy it. I’ve got a brand new Nero Big Rock 6S in box still. Never ran or nothing. Lol. I thought about selling it but don't think I will unless I really had to. I got it about years ago when they were discontinued. Hobby shop near me had new old stock so I grabbed one for only a slight mark up at the time.
Very hard to find a brand new unused one at this point. This one is used. It’s very clean and not beaten up and down so my thought was to have one for the shelf and one to actually use lol. I’ve only used it twice around the neighborhood lol.

Very hard to find a brand new unused one at this point. This one is used. It’s very clean and not beaten up and down so my thought was to have one for the shelf and one to actually use lol. I’ve only used it twice around the neighborhood lol.
I did the same I had one new and a old Nero non diff brain I ran for a while. I sold it recently. I kind of wished I held onto it but I’ve got a few projects costing me a bit of money. I’ll keep an eye on this one. It is in great condition you can tell by looking at the pictures. You might have good luck on eBay, I’ve had success there. But the fees are a bit of a pain.

Price drop!! 797

How is this still here lol
You asked. Because you want too much! All of us that had one know it’s a pain in the ass to work on and get parts for. (I’d rather have a Fazon) Second it’s not all original if I were going to pay that much it better be all original. they sell used for $400-$600 on eBay.

Price drop 650. Let’s make a deal.

Price drop 650. Let’s make a deal.
I am surprised this hasn't sold yet. I think it might be from the amount of time this thread has been listed. If you started a new thread, it might get more attention. Also, not many people want chinesium a-arms. You would be better with plastic on the nero. I would recommend throwing in a set of plastic arms. If you include plastic, hurry up because some of the arms are discontinued. They are getting more expensive on ebay.

I am surprised this hasn't sold yet. I think it might be from the amount of time this thread has been listed. If you started a new thread, it might get more attention. Also, not many people want chinesium a-arms. You would be better with plastic on the nero. I would recommend throwing in a set of plastic arms. If you include plastic, hurry up because some of the arms are discontinued. They are getting more expensive on ebay.

From what I can tell, Arrma still manufactures almost all the parts for the Nero. Bodies, tires/wheels, motor, are the three things that aren’t being produced. And there are still some aftermarket parts out there being made.

From what I can tell, Arrma still manufactures almost all the parts for the Nero. Bodies, tires/wheels, motor, are the three things that aren’t being produced. And there are still some aftermarket parts out there being made.
Its not that its hard to find parts its just hard to find someone that's had one that wants another one!!! I remember when I got mine I was like this thing is badas$!!!! 6 months I couldn't wait to get rid of it I traded for a Kraton RTR the guy thought he got the W!!! LOL!!! They we like the Fazon (had one) just not as cool. With these you have to WANT one because you like it not because its the collectors item.

Its not that its hard to find parts its just hard to find someone that's had one that wants another one!!! I remember when I got mine I was like this thing is badas$!!!! 6 months I couldn't wait to get rid of it I traded for a Kraton RTR the guy thought he got the W!!! LOL!!! They we like the Fazon (had one) just not as cool. With these you have to WANT one because you like it not because its the collectors item.

I agree. I’ve always wanted a Nero, and now that I have one, I have an Erevo 2.0 that I’ll compare it to. I’m just excited to have one finally.

I’ve always wanted a Nero, but I was deployed in Afghanistan when they released, and they were discontinued when I returned home. I couldn’t justify the 1200+ price tag for one, and I let it go.

But recently I’ve been looking for one, and that’s when I found the roller on eBay for 229, with 2 bodies, one original blue, one green. Now I’m going to be rebuilding it and running it, can’t wait to get it rebuilt.

Agree. I had them all. Big rock 6S. Fazon, many Nero’s. I won’t be buying anymore of them. I’ve had them and they were great but I don’t believe they are a collector rig either. I think few rc now days will be. It’s all the older stuff that a lot of hobbyist want as collectors such as offerings from Kyosho or Tamiya, Associated etc.

None the less if you haven’t had a Nero they are a ton of fun. If they hadn’t discontinued them I’d be having a few for driving around still

Looking to get this sold. Entertaining offers

TTT! this is way too cool to be for sale!
I know right!! I’m torn. Not in a hurry to sell 😉 but could def use the coin if someone were to buy it. 👍🏻

Price drop : 600!! 😂😂😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back