Big rock oem suspension

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alejo90

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
Hello peeps so I got my self a big rock and as I'm pretty new to this I've been doing some search on changing the oil on the suspension for a thicker one just curious on how much do I put in because I have zero clue thanks for your time and answers cheers

Big Rock 3s or 6s?

The 6s already has 100wt. How much thicker viscosity were you thinking of going?

3s big rock I've seen the suspension of the 6s and 3s is a big difference 60wt is what I have in mind

Hello peeps so I got my self a big rock and as I'm pretty new to this I've been doing some search on changing the oil on the suspension for a thicker one just curious on how much do I put in because I have zero clue thanks for your time and answers cheers
If we are talking about the 3S BLX

When I was stock - 60wt in summer. 42.5wt in the winter...later just left it 60wt all yr long

Now I am using the 6S Typhon shocks.

If we are talking about the 3S BLX

When I was stock - 60wt in summer. 42.5wt in the winter...later just left it 60wt all yr long

Now I am using the 6S Typhon shocks.
Are you using V5 or TLR Typhon shocks? Also did you use the stock BR springs with the new shocks? I'm looking to replace the stock shocks on mine and it's hit or miss on the Typhon shocks being in stock on Jenny's site.

Are you using V5 or TLR Typhon shocks? Also did you use the stock BR springs with the new shocks? I'm looking to replace the stock shocks on mine and it's hit or miss on the Typhon shocks being in stock on Jenny's site.
Hello

I am using the red v5, but if the TLR were out, I would have gone that route. I do not think the narrow BR springs will fit on the Typhon shock bodies, and there will also be a concern with the spring lengths...guessing without looking at the numbers.

They have always been something in short supply.

Back