Carry bag Big Rock 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leakywellie

Reaction score
Guys,
I'm looking for a carry bag for my big rock 6s . The rough dimensions would be 25inches x 19 inches x 11 inches deep. I'm looking for something relatively cheap and nothing fancy I only have to get it about 400 yards from my house to the field.. I find carrying the truck is damn awkward because of my arthritis . So looking for something it would fit in and have both handles and shoulder strap.
Anybody know of a one that won't break the bank?
Cheers

Guys,
I'm looking for a carry bag for my big rock 6s . The rough dimensions would be 25inches x 19 inches x 11 inches deep. I'm looking for something relatively cheap and nothing fancy I only have to get it about 400 yards from my house to the field.. I find carrying the truck is damn awkward because of my arthritis . So looking for something it would fit in and have both handles and shoulder strap.
Anybody know of a one that won't break the bank?
Cheers
Whenever I take my nitro or another heavy rig like my outcast I always use something like these 2. Either will do the job. Just make sure to check dimensions
1700953166426.png
1700953218315.png

Probably find a cheap gym type bag at Wal-Mart or target for cheap. That first pic of that rolling cart will attract babes!(y)

Uhm.. sir.
I think your pulling his leg on that one.

That's Babe Repellent!
Especially if you push it from the rear...

Whenever I take my nitro or another heavy rig like my outcast I always use something like these 2. Either will do the job. Just make sure to check dimensions
View attachment 333918View attachment 333919
Those carts would be a bugger to drag in the Alberta snow. I haven't been to walmart since last year maybe I should go take a look through their luggage / sports section.
Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back