Body for arrma granite 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeLauber

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
Does anybody know of a body for my arrma granite that represents an old chevy truck and if there is can it come clear and have decals

Just joined, first post. I also just painted and mounted my first rc body. I used the Pro-Line PN# 3255-00 Early 50s chevy body, clear.
Shot it with Tamiya translucent blue, silver and gunmetal grey. Being my first I did not wash it well enough and hurried too much on the paint coats. Some fish eye results, not bad. I bubbled my grille decal, but cut angle slits to put it down that ended up OK, whew. The Granite is bone stock except for damage. I also reinforced the hit points on the underside, they will get hit. :)
I believe I am bit, already planning my next.
edit// I did have to re-shape the front body mounts to accept the curve of the hood. I also cut outside the lines on the body, the area under the grill had to be cut up to fit.

20211019_111854 (2).jpg

1634857186788.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice first body @Elwood.

I know the original poster likely has long since found something since he posted in February, but another “older” body that fits a Granite is the oem 4s Outcast body. I bought one “accidentally” as I had wanted the 6s OC body and wondered why it was sooooo much cheaper than the others on E-Pray…OOOPS LOL…

But, it will make a cool 60’s/70’s looking truck body for the wifes granite

Back