Brand new SMC lipo 4th cell dead ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s a brand of balance boards that you consider good quality. My Hota S6 didn’t come with any balance boards or charge leads, I got them off Amazon 🤦🏻‍♂️🤔
Honestly, I use the Amazon cheapo as well. All the connectors are the same, i.e. not a lot of variation in quality. I do add extensions to make my life easier, as that is where all the bending and breaking happens.

Something like below, I prefer the higher quality ones, seen pins pushing out on cheaper cables. Obviously, get the correct cell count i.e. 3S, 4S or 6S etc.
I typically have 1 bad cable a season, there is wear and tear, especially when I'm rushing.

https://www.amazon.com/Balance-Exte...icone/dp/B07Q29TG24/134-0761310-6739963?psc=1

What’s a brand of balance boards that you consider good quality. My Hota S6 didn’t come with any balance boards or charge leads, I got them off Amazon 🤦🏻‍♂️🤔
ISDT and Josh Bardwell have very decent True "Balance boards". I would not cheap out on them. I had one cheapo go on fire. It wasn't fused, like the good ones are.

>>>If you are looking for just a Balance lead "Break-out"/Extender, there are many out there. Take your pick. Pretty much all the same. This will spare the bal. lead Pinouts on the charger from undue wear and tear.(y)

I've not really run into a problem with any brand of balance board or adapter I've used, just pick one and use it if that's your thing- very hard to make low quality ones. I just like the simplicity of not having to use them or worry about carrying them with me.

ISDT and Josh Bardwell have very decent True "Balance boards". I would not cheap out on them. I had one cheapo go on fire. It wasn't fused, like the good ones are.

>>>If you are looking for just a Balance lead "Break-out"/Extender, there are many out there. Take your pick. Pretty much all the same. This will spare the bal. lead Pinouts on the charger from undue wear and tear.(y)

Thanks for the recommendations. I’ll check them out and probably buy some 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back