Talion Bulletproof RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spug

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So what's up with these guys? Their stuff appears to be really cool but you don't seem to hear much about them.
My buddy got an extended Kraton 1/5 chassis from them and it's super solid. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on their +2" Talion chassis myself but still not 100% on converting it since it drives so good stock length.

I just looked at their offerings. The big downside to me is looking at the machining on their diff lockers. Looks like someone did them on a Harbor Freight CNC with minimal experience. Not trying to be mean, but if you look at their work next to Scorched, M2C, or even JBI the difference is pretty plain. Their chassis might be ok, but they’re 1/4” thick?!? Those must indeed be bulletproof. One would hope, anyway. If they are truly using 7075 aircraft grade aluminum with a T6 hardening process, then they are super overkill and must add a ton of weight. If anyone could destroy a true 7075-T6 chassis in even 4mm then they must be trying pretty hard. And they ain’t cheap. I could be wrong, as I’ve no experience with them at all. On initial observations though, I’d much sooner send my hard earned money to someone who at least gives me a little wood when I open the package.

He used to be a member on here but left when he got butt hurt over everyone thinking his eBay ad was a scam because instead of using photos of his stock chassis he used photochopped pictures of the M2C Racing chassis and the finish on them looked like complete garbage.

I have the thread saved somewhere let me see if I can find it.

-edit- found it Thread 'Bulletproof 6.5mm 7075 aluminum chassis' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/bulletproof-6-5mm-7075-aluminum-chassis.14463/

Wow that's fiddlesticked up! I'll pass then. Thank you!
🤣 I'm loving the correction the forum made for my bad word.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back