Granite Bumpers for new granite blx 3s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankai

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi just wondering is there any upgraded bumpers for the new granite 3s blx? T bone?

Thanks

Frankie

Hi just wondering is there any upgraded bumpers for the new granite 3s blx? T bone?

Thanks

Frankie
Idk the damn stock bumpers and skid plates are junk I ordered some t bone racing still waiting for a shipping confirmation

Idk the damn stock bumpers and skid plates are junk I ordered some t bone racing still waiting for a shipping confirmation
Would you have part numbers for the t bone bumpers? I'm in ireland so il be paying big money for them ???

You may be a little harsh in your assessment of the stock bumpers/skidplates. I wouldn't call them junk. Can they stand headlong blasts into immovable objects and repeated poopy nose first landings? No. But they don't break apart at the slightest hit. I took my Granite to the BMX track when I first got it and that track has wreaked havoc on all my vehicles. My bumper held up fine even with some questionable landings.

The T-bone front bumper is definitely stronger and if you are prone to smacking into stuff it is definitely a worthy upgrade. The T-bone rear bumper is integrated with one of the worst wheelie bar designs I've ever seen, so I would advise against that. I believe they are in the process of redesigning it though, so you may want to wait on that and see what the new one looks like.

You may be a little harsh in your assessment of the stock bumpers/skidplates. I wouldn't call them junk. Can they stand headlong blasts into immovable objects and repeated poopy nose first landings? No. But they don't break apart at the slightest hit. I took my Granite to the BMX track when I first got it and that track has wreaked havoc on all my vehicles. My bumper held up fine even with some questionable landings.

The T-bone front bumper is definitely stronger and if you are prone to smacking into stuff it is definitely a worthy upgrade. The T-bone rear bumper is integrated with one of the worst wheelie bar designs I've ever seen, so I would advise against that. I believe they are in the process of redesigning it though, so you may want to wait on that and see what the new one looks like.
I have broke 2 front skid plates/bumpers and 2 rear bumpers my brotha I just don’t care for them hope my tbones hold up they was 46$ for front and rear and I don’t need wheelie bar just need better skid plate and rear bumper assembly

I have broke 2 front skid plates/bumpers and 2 rear bumpers my brotha I just don’t care for them hope my tbones hold up they was 46$ for front and rear and I don’t need wheelie bar just need better skid plate and rear bumper assembly

Do they make just a rear bumper and or rear skid for the Granite 3s BLX 4x4? The one I got from them had the wheelie bar as part of it. It's not like you can really remove it.

It’s all one piece from tbone and the stock one is like 3-4 piece and keeps breaking

Yeah I don’t need the wheel I just want the bigger better bumper bro !! I just keep steady throttle instead of mashing it so it do t do wheelies

T bone told me the granite 4x4 bumpers will fit the new granite and also rc mart said bumpers for big rock 3s will fit too.

See screen shots of conversations

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190109-095213_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190109-095213_eBay.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20190109-095120_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190109-095120_Gmail.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 41
I was wondering to get a tbone racing front bumper for my kraton 4s but i noticed the pin braces being hold by nothing at all

Wizard magic

Attachments

• IMG_0440.JPG
    IMG_0440.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 49
I also added on the T-Bone Racing front bumper for my #Granite #BLX and waiting on the back one they make as well!
Way better than your Stock ones that come one the truck especially there back one that has a mini wheelie bar! #T-BONERACING

DuraTrxx Tires#1.jpeg

Last edited:
I ordered the tbone racing bumper for for my Arrma Granite and paid through PayPal. The invoice was from Mark Whittaker. PayPal sent me an invoice saying that the invoice may have been fraudulent. Just found out that Tbone racing is no longer in Business. I guess that’s why haven’t got the bumper and there have been no updates on shipping. I guess I’m out $26.00. Well I guess it could have been worse. Just wanted to let you know in case you try to order from Tbone racing

Back