Granite Max battery size for Granite BLX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoodies&Hondas

Reaction score
I must be blind, because I can’t seem to find this info anywhere. Every other vehicle I seem to look at on Arrma’s site has a “Max battery size” measurement in the specs section, but they don’t list it on the Granite BLX product page. Google just gives me links to a discontinued Granite BLX (red/blue or orange color scheme) and the specs, but not the current version’s battery size specs. Is it the same size? I’m a rookie, but that seems like an important piece of info, no?

I must be blind, because I can’t seem to find this info anywhere. Every other vehicle I seem to look at on Arrma’s site has a “Max battery size” measurement in the specs section, but they don’t list it on the Granite BLX product page. Google just gives me links to a discontinued Granite BLX (red/blue or orange color scheme) and the specs, but not the current version’s battery size specs. Is it the same size? I’m a rookie, but that seems like an important piece of info, no?

I can get this battery in my Granite and Big Rock BLX 3S. I had to remove the tray part to get the full tray length. After doing so, this one drops in nice and snug. The measurements are on the site:

https://chinahobbyline.com/products...ery-with-ec5-plug?_pos=1&_sid=e569b7206&_ss=r

1704088654462.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back