Granite Granite 3S BLX For My son

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilmac1989

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Typhon 6s
So my son has had his granite for over a year now and i keep it on 50% throttle sometimes 75% but this truck just has stability issues. what can i do for him to make it a better basher cheep as possible. i already put the hot racing hub extenders and some 2.8 badlands. whats next

So my son has had his granite for over a year now and i keep it on 50% throttle sometimes 75% but this truck just has stability issues. what can i do for him to make it a better basher cheep as possible. i already put the hot racing hub extenders and some 2.8 badlands. whats next

You could go big rock v3 arms, they're wider. Low and wide. Work on shock tuning?

Adjust your Dual Rate (Not the steering trim) for steering. Turn it down.

That will give it better stability in turns.

Adjust your Dual Rate (Not the steering trim) for steering. Turn it down.

That will give it better stability in turns.
its not just the turning its the jumping too. i thought it was him but then i play with the car and its just very unstable almost want to let him have a 4s outcast or kraton but gtfoh they are mine and hes only 7
i also have the 6s shocks on his now too. wondering if the springs are too tight

Last edited:
Imo more practice behind the controller.

Our Granites have a lot of drive time behind them, the experience only gets better the more we drive them :) .

If you really want the wider stance you can buy the Big Rock Turnbuckles and Arms and swap them over. Best way to do it. The axles will fit as well but there will not be as much "bite" since they will be stretched out a little bit.

https://jennysrc.com/products/arrma...ion-a-arms-front-rear-granite-senton-ar102711
https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...-rods-turnbuckles-front-rear-granite-ar102711

Good luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back