Bust open the box !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
I've been financially involved in kraken vesla's builds , but it's time to open up the fireteem box , after its been sitting in the shop for 4 months ! Just like any other of my rigs , I tear them completely down and redial everything, , like when I was a kid , those plastic model building kits of plains , n trucks , n cars , then I put it back together , it will not look anything the same , m2c to the moon !! I've got a paint plan for the cage and interior and those freaks inside , this model has a lot of things that can be done with paint , can't wait to tear it open , waiting on m2c delivery , and hobbywing setup , film at 11

I've been financially involved in kraken vesla's builds , but it's time to open up the fireteem box , after its been sitting in the shop for 4 months ! Just like any other of my rigs , I tear them completely down and redial everything, , like when I was a kid , those plastic model building kits of plains , n trucks , n cars , then I put it back together , it will not look anything the same , m2c to the moon !! I've got a paint plan for the cage and interior and those freaks inside , this model has a lot of things that can be done with paint , can't wait to tear it open , waiting on m2c delivery , and hobbywing setup , film at 11

Just a heads up on those Fireteam panels.. They are some seriously flimsy things.
Will rip from the screw holes after the first real bash.
So you might want to focus on reinforcing those areas BEFORE painting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back