Kraton STL FOUND for wing mount tabs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blas87

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey all.
I see these are sold as a set but has anyone found these circled parts sold separately. Also what would you call these ( wing mount doesn't wok lol ) id love an aluminum set.

Thanks all

Screenshot_20240418_093212_All PDF Reader.jpg

To the best of my knowledge, no.

Buy a wing mount, pull the bracket out of the package, and throw away everything else. If you do find a source please post it, I would like to break the cycle.

It does seem like a waste. The ones on my build are worn as well. But, I didn't want to buy the whole thing to just throw stuff away. Have a ton of parts in this box, including several brands of wing mounts, but not those. I put the worn ones back on. Also needed some spacers for the rear hub. They don't sell them seperately either. Have to buy the hubs. Nothing wrong with the ones I have. Or the 4 other ones in the parts box. Luckily one was still mounted to the A arm. I robbed those. But, if it breaks there, and these go flying, I either have to buy new hubs I don't need, or resort to washers. SMH.

Lots of 3D printers on this site can make those with the right demand and $$

If nobody has modeled it, I can create an .stl to distribute. Can’t remember if I have a spare on the shelf however.

Lots of 3D printers on this site can make those with the right demand and $$

If nobody has modeled it, I can create an .stl to distribute. Can’t remember if I have a spare on the shelf however.
I have a 3d printer and may have found the file if I have found it I'll print it in tpu and petg and see how it holds up. I'll also link the download address to this post.

Hey all.

Here is a link to the STL file that has these mounting tabs!

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/arrma-talion-exb-wing-mount

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back