Kraton Can Someone Please Identify What Version I Have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firemedic

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello! New here, just ran my Kraton 6s into a brick mailbox at top speed. Yes, it caused a bit of damage. Chassis is bent pretty good, front gearbox broke, sounds like rear gears a toast along with both front and rear drive shaft. Trying to figure out what version I have to order correct upgrades.

20230529_112329.jpg

20230529_112227.jpg

20230529_112223.jpg

Welcome! This is the best way to start out in the hobby! You'll get to know your rig really well by forced wrenching. I'm sure someone will chime in with your answer. Enjoy your Kraton!

I usually run it in the field across from our house. My neighbor amd I had a few cocktails when he saw the truck and asked how fast it goes. So I took it out ripped a few passes and I think the last cocktail kicked in...the rest is history. But it now allows the opportunity to do some needed upgrades.

I usually run it in the field across from our house. My neighbor amd I had a few cocktails when he saw the truck and asked how fast it goes. So I took it out ripped a few passes and I think the last cocktail kicked in...the rest is history. But it now allows the opportunity to do some needed upgrades.

Friends Don't let friends drive drunk...

Send your neighbor the bill.

Oof those pesky mailboxes!

The rebuild should be fun!

Lots of threads and forum users here can help with parts compatibility questions.

Good luck 👍

FWIW all the V5 stuff will bolt right on, but for the rear you absolutely need to replace the shock towers and arms at the same time in order to retain the proper suspension geometry.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back