CNHL 4s Racing Series battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vortekyteky

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
Hi all,

Looking at these CNHL batteries, they seem to have good reviews online and they are at a very good price. Can't really find much competition at that price in New Zealand. Are these good batteries or should I spend more than double on some GensA batteries or similar? These will be going in my Vorteks. (60mph is just too slow for me lol)

Thanks
View attachment 286812

Hi all,

Looking at these CNHL batteries, they seem to have good reviews online and they are at a very good price. Can't really find much competition at that price in New Zealand. Are these good batteries or should I spend more than double on some GensA batteries or similar? These will be going in my Vorteks. (60mph is just too slow for me lol)

Thanks
View attachment 286812

I have been pleased with CH 4S batteries. The continuous burst of power is excellent and holds it well until LVC hits. Very pleases. I have three and cut the ends on all to added EC5 ends.

I've been pretty pleased with the 3s CNHL racing packs I've got. Give the best power overall of all my packs for my kraton EXB. I'm sure they aren't top dog among all lipos, but they are plenty punchy from my experience, and didn't break the bank. I'm sure the 4s versions would perform just as well.
Screenshot_20230319-215548_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I have been pleased with CH 4S batteries. The continuous burst of power is excellent and holds it well until LVC hits. Very pleases. I have three and cut the ends on all to added EC5 ends.
Hi Parcou,

Wondering if these are ok for speedruns? (Black and orange label, racing packs, 120C continuous, 240C burst)

Last edited:
@vortekyteky I going to try some myself. They will be a lot better than the Glenn ace you mentioned.

Last edited:
Hi Parcou,

Wondering if these are ok for speedruns? (Black and orange label, racing packs, 120C continuous, 240C burst)
Good question....never done speed runs, only bashing so we have to see if someone else can post an answer to that one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back