Big Rock Colored A-Arms that arent aluminum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem14

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey Arrma Mafia..

Does anyone make colored A Arms by chance? Id like to add some color to my cars, and don't want to go aluminum, but cant seem to find anyone that makes colored A Arms and suspension components.....If anyone does, could you point me in the right direction? Thanks so much in advance! Hope you all have an awesome day.

RPM colored Nylon Arms is the only option if they have them for your specific rig. No one else makes them last I heard. And yeah, Colored anodized Alloy arms are not the best option, just for that Colored Bling.

RPM colored Nylon Arms is the only option if they have them for your specific rig. No one else makes them last I heard. And yeah, Colored anodized Alloy arms are not the best option, just for that Colored Bling.
Yeah totally agree, i don't want to do aluminum, but wish someone made that stuff in different colors. So odd that no one does....Thanks for the recommendation!!!

Back in my 1/5th scale gas days, we used rit dye to color plastic parts. Worked great...had to boil the water and drop the part in until you achieved the proper shade. If your starting with a dark color and dying to a lighter color it takes more time for the color to grab but it does work. Done it many times.

Back in my 1/5th scale gas days, we used rit dye to color plastic parts. Worked great...had to boil the water and drop the part in until you achieved the proper shade. If your starting with a dark color and dying to a lighter color it takes more time for the color to grab but it does work. Done it many times.
This.

Hey Arrma Mafia..

Does anyone make colored A Arms by chance? Id like to add some color to my cars, and don't want to go aluminum, but cant seem to find anyone that makes colored A Arms and suspension components.....If anyone does, could you point me in the right direction? Thanks so much in advance! Hope you all have an awesome day.
Maybey 3d printed arms🤷 I know I've seen people making them in different colors

I've never been able to dye any black plastic to a lighter color before.
RPM Pure white Nylons dye best to any color. RPM originally years back only offered their stuff in white Nylon. Several Decades ago. Now most everything is dyed black during Mfr'ing. Arrma and all the rest is always black plastic . Some guys just paint them. Can't see it lasting long however. Will peel or chip off easily, flex and all.
Seems RPM only makes colors (Blue) for some brands and models, not all of them. Not Arrma 4x4's.

https://rpmrcproducts.com/

Last edited:
I've never been able to dye any black plastic to a lighter color before.
RPM Pure white Nylons dye best to any color. RPM originally years back only offered their stuff in white Nylon. Several Decades ago. Now most everything is dyed black during Mfr'ing. Arrma and all the rest is always black plastic . Some guys just paint them. Can't see it lasting long however. Will peel or chip off easily, flex and all.
Seems RPM only makes colors (Blue) for some brands and models, not all of them. Not Arrma 4x4's.

https://rpmrcproducts.com/
Now that you mention it, I believe I stand corrected. Cannot dye anything dark to a lighter color. It was the white Rpm arms we use to dye....no longer around. Tried dying black ones to lighter color but color would barely grab.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back