Senton Barely hit that curb…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Rear Axle snapped on the senton, not too sure why. The hit was not that hard in my opinion. Did end up cracking my cheap hub too. Lmk what your thoughts on just putting super glue on the hub & calling it a day 😂
IMG_1029.jpeg

Rear Axle snapped on the senton, not too sure why. The hit was not that hard in my opinion. Did end up cracking my cheap hub too. Lmk what your thoughts on just putting super glue on the hub & calling it a day 😂View attachment 347606
Honestly I haven't seen anyone break one of those before

Last edited:
Rear Axle snapped on the senton, not too sure why. The hit was not that hard in my opinion. Did end up cracking my cheap hub too. Lmk what your thoughts on just putting super glue on the hub & calling it a day 😂View attachment 347606

"Barely hit the curb..."

Sir, I found your problem.
Just remove the first word in your title. And that's why your wheel behaved like that. 😉

Honestly I haven't seen anyone break one of those before
I feel as though thats a compliment 😊

"Barely hit the curb..."

Sir, I found your problem.
Just remove the first word in your title. And that's why your wheel behaved like that. 😉
I guess when you put it that way.. yeah 😅

Sheshhhh….

Don’t glue anything. Replace only.
I am getting replacements but I did glue it ;) $40 tires off amazon, what could go wrong, right? these tires were mostly to mess around with. Yes, I know them breaking was my fault 😂

Looks like it broke right where the pin goes through the axle shaft. The Traxxas Slash has the same weak spot. Just get a few spares and some extra pins. It should be an easy fix.
View attachment 347694
That was some detective work man! and yes I will be buying spares today 🤙

Get a pair of replacement steering knuckles from Integy, that axle stub is cheap from the factory but I have no idea where to get stronger ones. I just tore one clean off my vorteks just rocketing down the street.

Get a pair of replacement steering knuckles from Integy, that axle stub is cheap from the factory but I have no idea where to get stronger ones. I just tore one clean off my vorteks just rocketing down the street.
Wow really? they need to make them out of stronger materials lol.

I have a Slash, so I've broken a few. It looked exactly the same.

You might be able to swap the hub/axle from a larger rig? I'm sure it's been done.
It probably could be done! Thats a greatidea! Maybe even kratons?

Back