Outcast Outcast v2.5 aluminum center driveshaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I won't deny the being factor I was mainly looking for down the road if a rock gets in there and chews the stock one up

I really wish Arrma would have made some sort of cover for the center driveshaft or just made them aluminum to begin with.

I really wish Arrma would have made some sort of cover for the center driveshaft or just made them aluminum to begin with.
That's my thoughts as well, I guess due to keeping cost down on the units would be the reasoning? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Here is a link for the Oktay's Bumper driveshaft for the Outcast 2.5. It is in stock at EVS Hobbies. They are reputable and ship quickly:

https://www.evshobbiesusa.com/produ...27334&pr_ref_pid=7977822650534&pr_seq=uniform

Oktay products aren't cheap and this one is no exception. They do tend to be quality.
Right on thank you!

That's my thoughts as well, I guess due to keeping cost down on the units would be the reasoning? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Right on thank you!
Oh god do not get me started on the cut corners and stupid design decisions that went into the 1/10 4x4 platform.

Oh god do not get me started on the cut corners and stupid design decisions that went into the 1/10 4x4 platform.
I have some good ideas on it lol, I haven't had any problems with the stock plastic driveshaft, I've seen where others have. I'll probably leave it alone until I have a good reason to change it, just for future reference knowing now where I can get the right one

Back