Could be a easy question like how don’t he know or a o yeah that be awesome 🤓

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handzace

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Talion EXB
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon Mega
  10. Vendetta
  11. Infraction 4x4
So I have a dual motor -scorched out build starting and moving slowly and it’s my first real Gt not counting side skirts to widen it up but why don’t they make rear defuser extensions for each side so it’s closer to the size of the ass on a Gt chassis nevermind body and still have room for it to have “margins” on each side so it’s not exactly width of chassis ..I mean we make the splitter much bigger wiith or without a custom body so the rear should match imo I could be completely wrong if so please correct me if not and u a 3-d guru max Tripole g printer /designer please make these I’ll buy the first set

image.jpg

Punctuation marks would really help to make that text readable. :) That double motor thing looks sick everytime i see it. Gona try that soon. 👍
Some people simply have trouble with punctuation marks. I've learned that some of the extra intelligent people have that. Just like fast talking people are often very intelligent.

So I have a dual motor -scorched out build starting and moving slowly and it’s my first real Gt not counting side skirts to widen it up but why don’t they make rear defuser extensions for each side so it’s closer to the size of the ass on a Gt chassis nevermind body and still have room for it to have “margins” on each side so it’s not exactly width of chassis ..I mean we make the splitter much bigger wiith or without a custom body so the rear should match imo I could be completely wrong if so please correct me if not and u a 3-d guru max Tripole g printer /designer please make these I’ll buy the first set

View attachment 317380
Rear diffusers make an incredible amount of downforce and literally “vacuum” the car to the road with negative air pressure. I’d stay with the factory designed Lim diffuser while assuming that Arrma put some thought and testing into the design. I’ve never seen those rear CRCU chassis infills but those look awesome, I’m definitely going to use them on my next build.
So…yes? No? Maybe so? I don’t have a definitive answer for you, just my .02.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back