Birds don’t like arrma.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamwins

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Typhon TLR
Anyone ever have large birds attack your rc?
IMG_4100.jpeg

Anyone ever have large birds attack your rc?View attachment 352010
I have birds of prey try to attack my drones all the time. I even had an eagle try and attack my topwater plug when fishing but never has one come for one of my trucks. :)

Time to move to 1/5 scale. Lil' Baby Grom isn't safe anymore.

I hit a bird with my Kraton 6s once. She wasn't very impressed. Actually she was pissed off. I didn't get any love that night 🤣

Anyone ever have large birds attack your rc?View attachment 352010

That hawk Must have been desperate and hungry..
Would have been mighty Funny if it had sunk its talons into your rig and lifted it into the air and took off...

Hawk-jacked your rig. 🤣

I had a hawk swoop on my schnauzer one time. All was safe but scared me & the dog pretty well. He's gray & silver, probably mistaken for a rabbit. That's odd. I guess the size & movement confused the hawk.

Ehh Hemmmm...

Why did she know about it?

In life with a wife there are things we share and things we VEGAS. ;):ROFLMAO:
I assumed he hit his wife with the Kraton. You won't get much lovin' if she has a big bruise on her shin.

I have birds of prey try to attack my drones all the time. I even had an eagle try and attack my topwater plug when fishing but never has one come for one of my trucks. :)

Baby grom needs a force field around it .or maybey 50 razor blades glued to the top cover will do the trick😁

I get the English/Aussie humor, still had to throw the shot..

We don't call em birds here; they are cackling hens. :LOL:
Here in the ghetto we call birds .Rats with wings🤣

Baby grom needs a force field around it .or maybey 50 razor blades glued to the top cover will do the trick😁

Here in the ghetto we call birds .Rats with wings🤣
We call helicopters ghetto birds but now that drones are the new go to- idk what we call those?

That body is painted metallic teal with a small bird painted on the side but that hawk was relentless this went on for several minutes. I had to keep dodgin it. Which gave me the idea of using a taxadermy rabbit body on the grow and see how far he goes with it 😆

Back