Could this be an Infraction killer..!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
I just spotted this from Associated 😎

https://www.associatedelectrics.com/teamassociated/cars_and_trucks/SR7/Hoonigan/

Now that's a rear end..

Diffuser_lg.jpg

Hopefully they made parts more beefy. With their roots in competitive racing they usually have a focus on light weight, which does not translate well to larger scales while retaining strength.

It certainly looks nice.

Possibly, but everyone's waiting to see what electronics are inside. Associated has kept the electronics package under wraps 🤫
It's most likely going to be a Hobbywing 8BL150 RTR and the Hobbywing 2200kv motor.

I'd be more curious if the drive shafts are strong enough and the diffs.
Everything else gets swapped out for after market Castle and TP Power gear ;)

The 1/7 scale on road market is getting crowded with Arrma having the Limitless, Infraction, and Felony. Then Hobao has the VTE2 and rumors of the Rlaarlo brand making a 1/7 scale car plus this new SR7 rig from Team Associated.

I'd be more curious if the drive shafts are strong enough and the diffs.
Everything else gets swapped out for after market Castle and TP Power gear ;)

The 1/7 scale on road market is getting crowded with Arrma having the Limitless, Infraction, and Felony. Then Hobao has the VTE2 and rumors of the Rlaarlo brand making a 1/7 scale car plus this new SR7 rig from Team Associated.
Oh wow I didn't hear the Rlaarlo 1/7 rumor!? but if its real and built similar to the AK917-787 I just might (y)

Hopefully they made parts more beefy. With their roots in competitive racing they usually have a focus on light weight, which does not translate well to larger scales while retaining strength.

It certainly looks nice.
If you are eating curbs with an onroad vehicle theres a problem 😂
Its an official hoon truck
this don't look like it will be any better than an infraction. plus, it costs..... nah forget about the cost...
Infraction is 649$. The team associated hoonigan truck is 669$

Good guess. Unfortunately it'll probably be this neutered & butchered version of the BL150.

View attachment 329778
Oh I was hoping they didn't do a Reedy rebrand of the 8BL150 but alas there it is........... Reedy rtr escs are seriously the worst, there are no programming options at all.

1698966903949.png

If you are eating curbs with an onroad vehicle theres a problem 😂
Its an official hoon truck

I'm saying beefy parts because we often put the xlx2 with giant motors in the 1/7 scale cars. The v1 limitless has issues with the long center drive shaft bending.

If the electronics or drivetrain are not to par you can also get the ZD Racing EX07 as a roller or RTR (the RTR electronics are pretty good except for the esc). Spares are only on Aliexpress, but most sellers have a ‘delivered within 12 days’ policy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back