For Sale Debating on thinning the herd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@calebgilmore What method/technique did you use for that desert tan body on the Tactical Talion? I've been looking for a way to paint a Typhon body that same exact color, but I can't find any lexan paints in that color.
i lied, glidden made it. sorry! i was on my way to work
https://www.homedepot.com/p/GLIDDEN...e-Spray-Paint-and-Primer-GMF1027-54/319420356

Thank you bro. Best of luck with your sales, you have some really awesome rigs in your collection 🍻
Here are the other pics of it

Attachments

• IMG_1293.jpeg
    IMG_1293.jpeg
    601 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1292.jpeg
    IMG_1292.jpeg
    533.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1291.jpeg
    IMG_1291.jpeg
    610.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1290.jpeg
    IMG_1290.jpeg
    717.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1289.jpeg
    IMG_1289.jpeg
    577.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1288.jpeg
    IMG_1288.jpeg
    802.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1273.jpeg
    IMG_1273.jpeg
    394.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8729.jpeg
    IMG_8729.jpeg
    320.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8730.jpeg
    IMG_8730.jpeg
    316.2 KB · Views: 12
Good God almighty!!! I can’t believe how many badass rigs ya got and I can’t comeback to this because my ADHD is redlined and I’m in danger of spontaneously combusting. Sensory overload is not even close! Anyone needing a rig? This guys got a hobby shop with everything built to the gills. You sir are my hero. 🤯🤌🏻🤜🏻🤛🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

i lied, glidden made it. sorry! i was on my way to work
https://www.homedepot.com/p/GLIDDEN...e-Spray-Paint-and-Primer-GMF1027-54/319420356

Here are the other pics of it
Wow that's exactly the color I was looking to achieve, those look great! No biggie, I figured it was Glidden, that's what Google returned when I put in that color name. I read if you spray Tamiya PS-55 clear as the base directly onto the lexan first, followed by the regular old rattle can paint, it should adhere perfectly. Did it hold up to any abuse on the desert truck, or you never got a chance to run it?

Good God almighty!!! I can’t believe how many badass rigs ya got and I can’t comeback to this because my ADHD is redlined and I’m in danger of spontaneously combusting. Sensory overload is not even close! Anyone needing a rig? This guys got a hobby shop with everything built to the gills. You sir are my hero. 🤯🤌🏻🤜🏻🤛🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
And i want to be fair priced on these. I'm never going to drive them all but don't want to completely lose my ass either. most of them are low to no run time and gathering dust.

Wow that's exactly the color I was looking to achieve, those look great! No biggie, I figured it was Glidden, that's what Google returned when I put in that color name. I read if you spray Tamiya PS-55 clear as the base directly onto the lexan first, followed by the regular old rattle can paint, it should adhere perfectly. Did it hold up to any abuse on the desert truck, or you never got a chance to run it?
I'm going to let you in on a secret 🤣 both of those have 0 runtime. I bet the last truck I actually ran was the "K4 exb" back when i took this video... I sprayed the tamiya dull coat on the outside of both to get that dull army look

This is some serious eye candy collection here. Nice builds. You obviously didn't "cheap out" here which leads to a question, why the HobbyStar 4092's and not HW4985's, seeing as you are using Max6 in most to begin with? Are they just as good and therefore a better bang for the buck? Just looking to learn something new from another builder who obviously knows what he's doing.

This is some serious eye candy collection here. Nice builds. You obviously didn't "cheap out" here which leads to a question, why the HobbyStar 4092's and not HW4985's, seeing as you are using Max6 in most to begin with? Are they just as good and therefore a better bang for the buck? Just looking to learn something new from another builder who obviously knows what he's doing.
They are like $90 and usually go on sale on rcjuice. I saw rich d running them and gave them a try. They def pack a punch and give you a little more speed than the 4985’s. On my newer builds with the g2’s I’m swapping them to the 4990’s since they are sensored. I might as well use them.
On my new udr builds with the g2 I’m using the sensored 2200kv motors to keep the speed there on them. They are so slow as it is they can’t afford to lose any kv 😂

IMG_1730.jpeg

IMG_0615.jpeg

Anymore pics of the 6s noto?
Recently rebuilt. It sat for quite a while and the max6 was glitchy. I replaced it with one out of my on road typhon and put a 8bl150 in the typhon since I wanted to lighten it. I’ll have to pull it back out of the stash and take more pics of it. I just moved it back in the hoarder cave to make room for 2 more udr’s 😂

Recently rebuilt. It sat for quite a while and the max6 was glitchy. I replaced it with one out of my on road typhon and put a 8bl150 in the typhon since I wanted to lighten it. I’ll have to pull it back out of the stash and take more pics of it. I just moved it back in the hoarder cave to make room for 2 more udr’s 😂
I've been debating buying a notorious and didn't want to go through the hassle of fixing the weak spots on it

I've been debating buying a notorious and didn't want to go through the hassle of fixing the weak spots on it
I’d say it has them covered. Only thing I did dumb was I didn’t understand why it wanted me to jb weld the threaded inserts into the v1 m2c shock stand offs and I jb welded them into the tower 😂🤦🏼‍♂️ I’d imagine they are stout now 😂

I’d say it has them covered. Only thing I did dumb was I didn’t understand why it wanted me to jb weld the threaded inserts into the v1 m2c shock stand offs and I jb welded them into the tower 😂🤦🏼‍♂️ I’d imagine they are stout now 😂
Should be pretty solid 😂😂
I sent you a PM

Last edited:
6s kraton, dynamite esc out of a super rock Rey, 4292 1780kv motor I believe, 35kg amazon servo, chinesium aluminum hinge pin blocks, treal front lower front block for the super bash bumper. Open diffs instead of lsd. I’d be at $450 shipped

View attachment 367724

View attachment 367725

View attachment 367726

6s kraton max6/4092 hobbystar geared 24/46. M2c towers and braces, jbi servo mount, powerhd 23kg servo, rpm arms and crcu hinge pin blocks. This is my oldest kraton and a little rust on the screws it looks like. I could go through it before I sold it to clean it up. I think this one may be on an older Arrma remote. Most of my newer stuff runs the dumborc rx/tx. I’d prob be at $450 on it too just because of the age but it has plenty of good parts on it. I haven’t sat down and thought or listed a bunch of stuff about these trucks so bare with me as I remember or get more pics for people 😂 I have over 90 rigs so I forget some stuff 😂

"Lightened talion" black anodized m2c speed chassis, black anodized talion shocks, max6/4092 hobbystar, basherqueen t2t brace, towers, ackerman, max6 mount, rpm arms, and top plate on the front.
Anodized black crcu hinge pin blocks, motor mount, shock bodies (before there were black shocks) and jbi servo mount. I’ll keep the $450 shipped theme going on these 😂 pretty sure this has 0 runtime

"K4 exb" on an exb swb chassis, mojave arms, max6/4092 hobbystar again with exb braces basherqueen t2t, and a Tbone rear bumper with the wo maxx wheelie bar to hold the skateboard wheels. Jbi servo mount and amazon special 35kg servo. Has the castle bec 2.0 for the fans powered from the main Esc leads. I ran the body mounts through the shock stand off screw to get the spacing right to line up with the stock holes. I do have 2 of the v1 k4 bodies for this one. One brand new and one with a couple runs on it. Have a YouTube video of this one running too

6s outcast/noto m2c chassis, towers, braces, ackerman, max6 4092 1730kv hobbystar, just rebuilt It a couple weeks ago.

View attachment 367749

View attachment 367750

“Tactical talion” on a k6 exb chassis, exb braces, basherqueen t2t, max 6 mount, upper plate, ackerman, towers. Max6/4092 hobbystar 1730kv, jbi servo mount, treal hinge pin blocks, 3drc wing mount. Not sure if it’s because it’s a k6 chassis or not but I had to put a couple nuts on the body post screws on the rear to hit the body holes. 0 runtime on this one too. Fireteam wheels/tires

6s “monster” senton exb chassis and braces, basherqueen t2t, towers, top plate, Ackerman, max6/4092 hobbystar 1730kv, kraton hubs and stub axles with belted 2.8 badlands. 0 runtime as well. Most of my newer stuff has no runtime. I build it, get the esc and transmitter calibrated, shelf it, and build another 😂

6s senton on buggy badlands tires with gold anodized shocks, braces, motor mount, basherqueen t2t and ackerman, max6/4092 hobbystar again and an m2c lightened chassis. One run on this one

I have a pretty much box stock 6s typhon 6s I was going to try to “race” on a backyard track on tlr typhon wheels, a maxx with a ton of vitavon parts I run on 6s, a couple unfinished mudbosses with a little more power than a brushed combo that I have no idea how to set up for spec racing but again, backyard fun was to be had, unfinished gmade buffalo crawler, k4 v2 I built from pieces. G2 max8 combo and 0 runtime. Vorteks with a castle copperhead combo, big rock 3s with a 130a spektrum and castle motor, granite with a g2 140a max10 3200kv combo I believe on belted 2.8 trenchers, an lmt with treal axle housings, servo mount, monster expedition body, granite voltage with $300 worth of parts on it 😂, and probably more I can’t remember at the moment. I know there’s another k6 exb running around with a little runtime on it (bought it used, went through it but haven’t put electronics in it)

View attachment 367773

View attachment 367774

View attachment 367775

View attachment 367776

View attachment 367777

View attachment 367778

View attachment 367779

View attachment 367780

View attachment 367781

View attachment 367782

View attachment 367783

View attachment 367784

View attachment 367785

View attachment 367786

View attachment 367787

Yeah I know I’ll take a hit on shipping. Had a bulk buyer want to buy a bunch of them but I know I’m going to end up at $250-300 a truck for him to make money after driving here anyways. I built most of these trucks from the chassis up. Been building for several years and like to build more than drive at this point. My current jam is udr’s and I just finished my 16th 😂

View attachment 367792

View attachment 367793

View attachment 367794

View attachment 367795

View attachment 367796

View attachment 367797

View attachment 367798

View attachment 367799

View attachment 367800

View attachment 367801

Anchorman GIF

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 9
I have one, but wasn’t planning on getting rid of it
LOL ok. I've wanted one for a while, i think....but i'm torn between it and a few other rigs. Not sure which way I want to go. Are they as fragilre as I have heard? I am not by any means a hard basher send it type of guy so just moderate jumps and lack of driving skill. haha

LOL ok. I've wanted one for a while, i think....but i'm torn between it and a few other rigs. Not sure which way I want to go. Are they as fragilre as I have heard? I am not by any means a hard basher send it type of guy so just moderate jumps and lack of driving skill. haha
I’m not either. I read the steering is a little weak so I put an aluminum setup in it. I’ve smoked the pinion bearing in the rear diff a couple times too. Heard it was also a weak point. Other than that I haven’t had any issues with it. It sits mostly now though too 😂

image.jpg

Back