SOLD / FOUND delete please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't understand the attacked or in trouble part.....
Roller is the exb roller on arrma's homepage. Beefed up 6s roller. Best of luck!

you don't mind telling me about the roller
anyway im just going to change this to sold because i will not be selling my typhon mostly because of fear of getting attacked or getting in trouble
No, you are not in trouble, or getting attacked. But when you sell, you gotta learn to look thru the eyes of the buyer. What the buyer sees with your car is a broke RC, "upgrades" that don't add any value (RPM arms are a replacement part, not an upgrade part) lots of dirt, and on top of that, you are asking $100 OVER new price.

Taking the add down is a good idea. Clean up the car, fix it, then list it for a reasonable price (reasonable is normally about 2/3 of new, if your car is in good shape). Take good pictures, and make a good write up. Explain what you have, and what you want, all in your first post. Don't make people read two pages of a puzzle to figure out what your have and what you want.

I don't say all this to attack, or to bash, but as friendly critical advice. Most of the posts here (I fell) are the same, although some may be a but rougher around the edges...

When you get around to relisting it, feel free to PM me, and we can come up with some better add wording for your car.

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back