SOLD / FOUND Dell G15 15.6" FHD 120Hz Gaming Laptop | Intel Core i7 | 8GB DDR5 | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 | 1TB SSD | NEW Sells for $1261 with tax, selling for $600

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Up for sale is a brand new sealed Dell G15 15.6" FHD 120Hz Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7, 8GB DDR5 Ram, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 with a 1TB SSD. Color Dark Shadow Gray. It retails for $1149 (about $1261 with tax), selling for $600 shipped. UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 here in the US. If interested just PM me and we can go from there. Specs and pics below. Thank you!

Manufacturer Provided Features
• Windows 11 Home Operating System Windows 11 has all the power and security of Windows 10 with a redesigned and refreshed look. It also comes with new tools, sounds, and apps. Every detail has been considered. All of it comes together to bring you a refreshing experience on your PC.
• 15.6" 120Hz FHD (1920x1080) Display 1920 x 1080 resolution with native 1080p support to showcase your games and HD movies with impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
• 13th Gen Intel Core i7 13650HX Processor Designed for gamers and creators, the new generation of Intel processors includes higher core counts, higher frequencies and support for more performance than ever.
• 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
• 1TB NVMe M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
• NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 Graphics Backed by 6GB GDDR6 dedicated video memory for a fast, advanced GPU to fuel your games.
• Smooth Visuals An immersive gaming experience is made possible by the 15.6" FHD display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
• Game Shift Key Enable a higher performance level with the press of the Game Shift key, that maximizes fan speeds to support consistent performance as processors work harder.
• Alienware-Inspired Thermal Design All configurations feature four heat pipes and two improved fans with ultra-thin blades that increase airflow.
• Retro-Inspired Aesthetic Comes in a trendy Dark Shadow Grey with Black color
• No DVD/CD Drive This computer does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
• Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Core, Atom, Ultrabook, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.

Dell G15 15.6" FHD 120Hz Gaming Laptop - 13th Gen Core i7 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 - 1TB SSD​

DescriptionValue
Front-Facing Cameratrue
Front Facing Camera Megapixels0.92 megapixels
Front Facing Camera Video Resolution720p
Built-In Microphonetrue
Stylus DockNone
Cooling SystemAir
2-in-1 Designfalse
Backlit Keyboardtrue
Customizable Keyboard LightingNo
Foldable Screenfalse
Media Card Readerfalse
Customizable Case Lightingfalse
Audio TechnologyDolby Audio
Speaker TypeStereo Speakers
Cable Lock SlotNone
Product Height1.06 inches
Product Width14.07 inches
Product Depth10.8 inches
Product Weight6.19 pounds
ENERGY STAR Certifiedtrue
EPEAT Qualifiedfalse
GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050
Operating SystemWindows 11 Home
Battery TypeLithium-ion
Screen Size15.6 inches
Screen Resolution1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
Touch Screenfalse
Processor ModelIntel 13th Generation Core i7
Processor Model Number13650HX
Processor Speed (up to)4.9 gigahertz
Storage TypeSSD
Total Storage Capacity1000 gigabytes
Solid State Drive Capacity1000 gigabytes
System Memory (RAM)8 gigabytes
Product NameDell G15 15.6" FHD 120Hz Gaming Laptop - 13th Gen Core i7 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 - 1TB SSD
BrandDell
Model NumberG5530-7527BLK-PUS
Year of Release2023
ColorDark Shadow Gray
Color CategoryGray
Display TypeLED
Refresh Rate120Hz
Processor BrandIntel
Processor Cores14-core
Solid State Drive InterfacePCIe
Type of Memory (RAM)DDR5
System Memory RAM Speed4800 megahertz
Cache Memory24 megabytes
Number of Memory Sticks Included1
Graphics TypeDedicated
GPU BrandNVIDIA
Video Memory TypeDedicated
Video Memory6000 megabytes
GPU Video Memory Type (RAM)GDDR6
GPU Video Memory (RAM)6 gigabytes
Operating System Architecture64-bit
Number of HDMI 2.0 Outputs0
Number of HDMI 2.1 Outputs1
Number of USB Ports (Total)4
Number of USB Type A Charging Ports0
Number of USB 2.0 Type A Ports0
Number of USB 3.0 Type A Ports0
Number of USB 3.1 Type A Ports0
Number of USB 3.2 Type A Ports3
Number of USB Type C Charging Ports0
Number of USB 2.0 Type C Ports0
Wireless ConnectivityWi-Fi, Bluetooth
Wireless NetworkingWireless-AX
Headphone Jacktrue
Microphone Inputtrue
GPS Enabledfalse
Ethernet Card10/100/1000
Number Of Ethernet Ports1
Number of VGA Ports0
Number of HDMI Outputs (Total)1
Number of HDMI HDCP 2.2 Outputs0
Number of USB 3.0 Type C Ports0
Number of USB 3.1 Type C Ports0
Number of USB 3.2 Type C Ports1
Number of USB 4.0 Type C Ports0
Number of USB4 Version 2.0 Type C Ports0
Number of DisplayPort Outputs (Total)0
Number of DisplayPort Ver. 1.2 Outputs0
Number of DisplayPort Ver. 1.3 Outputs0
Number of DisplayPort Ver. 1.4 Outputs0
Number of Thunderbolt Ports (Total)0
Number of Thunderbolt 2 Ports0
Number of Thunderbolt 3 Ports0
Number of Thunderbolt 4 Ports0
Number Of IEEE 1394 Ports0
Internal CarrierNot Applicable
Power Supply Maximum Wattage330 watts
Battery Cells6-cell
Number Of eSATA Ports0

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

Last edited:
@Custnam I know this is not the right place to post this....however!!! :)

Sir, thank you for all that you have sold me at a fraction of the price....well below a fraction. Since 2021, I have been building a home and finally moved in this July.

Just this weekend, I opened every box and installed everything:
  • Swann DVR 4 Camera 8 Channel 6K 12MP Mega HD Professional NVR Security System. I added 4 more cameras to cover the full perimeter of my house
  • Samsung Jet Bot AI+ Robot Vacuum with LIDAR. The entire house is hardwood floors. This thing is great!!
  • Canon imageCLASS MF Color laser...great to have a 4-toner laser. I already had the brother BW laser of that model for my work. The price savings on this could not pass

Folks, this stuff was in the box for more than a year before I ever opened a box. So happy with his deals!

Thx Sir!!

Just bought a laptop for my niece for college 2 weeks ago. Hate I missed this one!

@Custnam I know this is not the right place to post this....however!!! :)

Sir, thank you for all that you have sold me at a fraction of the price....well below a fraction. Since 2021, I have been building a home and finally moved in this July.

Just this weekend, I opened every box and installed everything:
  • Swann DVR 4 Camera 8 Channel 6K 12MP Mega HD Professional NVR Security System. I added 4 more cameras to cover the full perimeter of my house
  • Samsung Jet Bot AI+ Robot Vacuum with LIDAR. The entire house is hardwood floors. This thing is great!!
  • Canon imageCLASS MF Color laser...great to have a 4-toner laser. I already had the brother BW laser of that model for my work. The price savings on this could not pass

Folks, this stuff was in the box for more than a year before I ever opened a box. So happy with his deals!

Thx Sir!!

Just bought a laptop for my niece for college 2 weeks ago. Hate I missed this one!
So glad everything worked out, and thanks for the post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back