SOLD / FOUND Differential mounts for V4 6s BLX platform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mailing now. Thanx Bob.:)

Last edited:
It will work on a v3 just requires you to get the sliding motor mount from the v4 version and diff cover . I did this to my outcast and put the better stuff in the talion. The mount from the v3 however is much better as it really locks the bearing in . I’ll take durability vs ease of maintenance anyday.

I ran off a fresh batch this week!

These still need cleaned and packed... but I'm doing my best to keep them in stock!

Attachments

• 20191223_185029.jpg
    20191223_185029.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 49
Payment sent. These look awesome. Can’t wait to get it on the truck.

Which is? (you brought it up, so what is that track record?)
Regardless if you care for the industry or not, I ran a E-cigarette liquid business, manufacturing e-liquid. I had thousands of customers over the years, supplied 17 local vape shops, and maintained a solid reputation for quality and customer service. Unfortunately for me, that industry is super volatile. After a few people got sick on black market weed vapes which are completely unrelated... (Still a sore subject) my business suffered to a point where I chose to close up shop, and invest what I had left into my true passion which is engineering and machining.

I had shut down my website with the many reviews, however the facebook page is still around. If you would like to look further into the quality of my customer service and reputation as a business owner, poking around on the Red Cap Juice Co page may have some insight. I am not sure if This Link will direct you to the actual post or not. I have only just recently started selling my parts on Ebay, however I do have some feedback, which you can check HERE. A few members here have made purchases as well.

My whole point was, that I'm not screwing anyone over. I am in business to sell things worthy of your hard earned money and I take my reputation seriously.

Regardless if you care for the industry or not, I ran a E-cigarette liquid business, manufacturing e-liquid. I had thousands of customers over the years, supplied 17 local vape shops, and maintained a solid reputation for quality and customer service. Unfortunately for me, that industry is super volatile. After a few people got sick on black market weed vapes which are completely unrelated... (Still a sore subject) my business suffered to a point where I chose to close up shop, and invest what I had left into my true passion which is engineering and machining.

I had shut down my website with the many reviews, however the facebook page is still around. If you would like to look further into the quality of my customer service and reputation as a business owner, poking around on the Red Cap Juice Co page may have some insight. I am not sure if This Link will direct you to the actual post or not. I have only just recently started selling my parts on Ebay, however I do have some feedback, which you can check HERE. A few members here have made purchases as well.

My whole point was, that I'm not screwing anyone over. I am in business to sell things worthy of your hard earned money and I take my reputation seriously.
i
I vape occasionally because of the controversy. I know that business is volatile and becoming very regulated. But now you are doing what you love with pride. It shows in the quality of your work. (y) :)

I want one. How much for shipping to 40475? And where are you located in Cleveland? I used to live in Solon

I want one. How much for shipping to 40475? And where are you located in Cleveland? I used to live in Solon
I'm located 10 minutes from the Cleveland Airport. I'll PM you. Shipping will be about $3.

I'll spill the beans here in the next couple days, after I get my official vendor status here :cool:
I hope you make a motor mount for the K8S that can handle bigs cans and big gearing. I can’t find one... sold out ?
Btw: I just ordered your center diff mount for the 6s platform. ?

"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break em for no one"

Very few stand behind their products anymore... Too many people believe in the "throw away" mentality and I just don't get it... I would rather buy it once and have it for a long time as I take care of my things, since I usually try to by quality over price, at least when I can.

Got this v4 motor mount from @Havoc couple of days ago :), should have ordered the diff mount as well :rolleyes: It's so beautiful and shiny which keep prevents me from installing it , probably i will use it as a necklace :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 65178
What’s it made out of..??
Does look super blingy..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back