Florida dirt tracks/hobby shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolideas

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
hi. looking for dirt tracks holding races on the east coast. I know that there is a road track at the grant airport. its a real nice track with some real pleasant people having a blast. I think tomorrow I will pay them a visit and see who I meet and what I learn. anyone in this area who wants to get together and have fun let me know. I was just thinking we have a motocross track just down the road I wonder if arrangements could be made to race at their location? also where are the hobby shops to visit that have ARRMA goodies. I have a local shop but I can get stuff faster and they don't stock hardly any parts.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Where you at? Sounds like your super close to me, BTW the road course is at the Valkeria airport.
I ride dirtbikes at Mesa Park and Orlando MX all the time, but I doubt they will let RCs out. Track is too big and sandy and jumps are massive. Right now I just go to buddies house in Valkeria and bash and race on a pitbike track. Pit bike tracks are where it's at compared to actually Mx tracks

hey bro. Im over in VLE next to Sebastian. I was thinking about going out to the compound (Palm Bay) ,they have been coming down on dirt bikes and atv riding but making a rc track and roosting out there seems like one option. but Im open to going wherever... is there any dirt tracks around? I really wanna race. but just getting rad is killer also.
Where you at? Sounds like your super close to me, BTW the road course is at the Valkeria airport.
I ride dirtbikes at Mesa Park and Orlando MX all the time, but I doubt they will let RCs out. Track is too big and sandy and jumps are massive. Right now I just go to buddies house in Valkeria and bash and race on a pitbike track. Pit bike tracks are where it's at compared to actually Mx tracks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back