Maryland Maryland Dirt Fields

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTW

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Hey,

I am looking for bash spots in MD in the Baltimore/Washington area - particularly areas that are mostly dirt. I already know about the Rockburn and Severna BMX parks. I went to the Bob Lucido Fields last weekend but it was mostly manicured soccer fields.

Has anyone found good open spots in Patapsco State park? I've been mountain biking there a few times but it was mostly tight trails with lots of foot traffic. I'm curious if there are any good spots further West like in Sykesville/Frederick?

Thanks,
Dennis

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
I live in rural St. Mary's County in southern Maryland, and I'm sure there are lots of places with dirt to run RC vehicles. Right now I have a large mostly-dirt backyard and a long, straight street in front of my house to run on, so I haven't taken the time to look for other places. My local RC shop is opening up a dirt track soon, but it will be limited to 1/10 scale vehicles and possibly 1/8 scale buggies.

Darn, I have a 1/7th scale short course truck. Maybe this means I will have to get a buggy…whats the name of the shop?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back