SOLD / FOUND DJI Goggles 2 (For FPV)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LicketySplit

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Outcast 6s
Pretty much brand new. These are the latest goggles. Full 1080p live feed and OLED screens. I’d like $400 for them. Buyer pays shipping. Comes with battery and cable as well as an aftermarket face foam since the stock one is garbage but I’ll include it anyways. Nevermind that pink spot in the pic that’s in my camera. Lol
IMG_2949.jpeg

IMG_2951.jpeg

IMG_2950.jpeg

IMG_2952.jpeg

Changed my mind. Keeping them.
I got a whoop for the house and it has an analog camera in it. I didn't know, I saw crossfire nano and thought it would work but nope. Now my only options are analog goggles or swap the VTX. Either way it's gonna cost around $100. Know anyone that wants to get rid of analog goggles? 🤦🏻‍♂️
But...I'm flying that btch round the house LOS 😂

I got a whoop for the house and it has an analog camera in it. I didn't know, I saw crossfire nano and thought it would work but nope. Now my only options are analog goggles or swap the VTX. Either way it's gonna cost around $100. Know anyone that wants to get rid of analog goggles? 🤦🏻‍♂️
But...I'm flying that btch round the house LOS 😂
Nope. I’m keeping my analog goggles also. I use them everyday. How else can I annoy my family all over the house? 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back