For Sale See my stuff for sale! PT 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenBasher

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Here we go again. I don’t want to separate anything either. I have some more pictures but limited to 15. Shipped to the lower 48 states only.

Notorious Semi-Roller

PRICE DROP $300 shipped in original box

No motor or ESC included. Comes with Treal Steering knuckles, Rear c-hubs, solid one piece servo mount and bellcrank that is not yet installed which all Treal parts are aluminum. Currently there is an adjustable hot racing There is an extra servo mount included brand new in packaging. Also comes with many extra parts as you see below a mixture of fast eddies and TRB bearings, take offs from the upgrades which also work on the Kraton and are is good condition along with stuff to do diff rebuilds which I did about 2-3 runs ago. Tires are in good condition and the body is practically brand new with only a semi run on it. Front bumper loop and wing mount are 3DRC and extra Arrma HD Wing mount new included. Upgraded to servo to Amazon DS3235 Servo. Stock RX/TX and also added in the 6 lug M2C wheel hexes so you don’t have to worry about wheel hubs stripping out guide and drill bit included. Comes in the original box as well.

IMG_2795.jpeg

IMG_2796.jpeg

IMG_2793.jpeg

IMG_2792.jpeg

IMG_2797.jpeg

IMG_2796.jpeg

IMG_2795.jpeg

IMG_2794.jpeg

Last edited:
Here we go again. I don’t want to separate anything either. I have some more pictures but limited to 15.

Talion EXB - $550 shipped

It will come with the Backflip 4s and the original belted katar tires. Swapped the bumper loop and wing mounts for 3DRC ones and wing mount is the mid-high iteration. Rebuilt ALL diffs about 4-5 runs ago and front and rear diff are open diffs but come with the LSD plates to put back on it if you wish. There will be spares as well in various condition of new to used. There is an aluminum hot racing bell crank you can install with a mix of bearings from fast eddys and TRB RC. Also I am including Hybrid ceramic TRB RC bearings for the Spektrum 2050kv motor as well. Comes with stock motor/ESC/servo, solid one piece Treal servo mount and DumboRC RX/TX, along with a few different pinions. Installed M2C Racing Hubs with 6 lug style so you don’t have to worry about wheel hexes stripping, guide and drill bit included. Body is in ok shape. All parts are included to go to with a XL wheel base all you need is the chassis to stretch it. I don’t recommend the 6061 stock Mojave chassis it bends super easy. There are proline caps holding the body but extra body mounts and body pins if you wish to switch back.

View attachment 335296
View attachment 335298
View attachment 335305
View attachment 335297

Notorious Semi-Roller - $500 shipped

No motor or ESC included. Comes with Treal Steering knuckles, Rear c-hubs, solid one piece servo mount and bellcrank that is not yet installed which all Treal parts are aluminum. Currently there is an adjustable hot racing There is an extra servo mount included brand new in packaging. Also comes with many extra parts as you see below a mixture of fast eddies and TRB bearings, take offs from the upgrades which also work on the Kraton and are is good condition along with stuff to do diff rebuilds which I did about 2-3 runs ago. Tires are in good condition and the body is practically brand new with only a semi run on it. Front bumper loop and wing mount are 3DRC and extra Arrma HD Wing mount new included. Upgraded to servo to Amazon DS3235 Servo. Stock RX/TX and also added in the 6 lug M2C wheel hexes so you don’t have to worry about wheel hubs stripping out guide and drill bit included. Comes in the original box as well.

View attachment 335304
View attachment 335306
View attachment 335303
View attachment 335300

Hobbywing Max6/4985 - $200 shipped.

This is reasonably new with about 5-8 runs on it. Comes with fan motor mount and 2 rockets fans and JST splitters to connect to your servo. ESC motor fan has been replaced with an aluminum (hobby star or rocket?) fan and old plastic one included as well. Runs perfect with no issues. Comes in original box along with Basherqueen ESC plate and hardware.

View attachment 335301

Hobbywing OTA Programmer - $40 shipped

Essentially brand new. Opened it and programmed the max 6 then put it back in the box. If you get it with the max6 combo I’ll reduce to $30.

View attachment 335302

AFGRC A81BHMW Servo - $70 shipped

Great servo minimal use all included.

View attachment 335299

Zeee Lipos all storage charged, buy them all and get the lipo storage case for free - Prices shipped

2 x 6200 4s hard case - $60 for pair or $35 each
2 x 6000 6s soft case - $100 for pair or $60 each

View attachment 335295

T240 Duo Lipo charges w/charging bag and EC5 connector - $60 shipped

View attachment 335294

MIP Drivers, Hobby star Nut Drivers, body reamer, wheel nut wrench, and 30k, 60k, 500k diff fluid all 90% full. - $50 shipped

View attachment 335293

YIHUA 939D+ Digital Soldering Station 75W w/ extra tips and solder - $40 shipped

View attachment 335292
I’ll take that soldering station.

I’ll take the mip’s and everything else on their picture. I’ll send a pm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back