Typhon Don’t take the bumper off and jump . Oops a daisy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
I prefer buggies without a huge front bumper , so took it off . Following the awesome jumps with me Kraton XL , i got the ramp out . I hit a tree flat out 🤭 and hit another snapping the wing off , but who cares , it was awesome . Front bumper is back on and temp wing mount . Put the typhon 3s tyres on too . Lovely jubbly
IMG_4976.png
IMG_4977.png
IMG_4982.jpeg
IMG_4983.jpeg
IMG_4987.jpeg
IMG_5004.png
IMG_5007.jpeg
IMG_5002.png
IMG_4997.jpeg

IMG_4968.jpeg

The only time you would use NO front Bumper is when you Race at a track. Bumpers affects the balance and adds weight on the track for the Worse on a confined technical slower driving track scenario.
With bashing, bumper Protection is what matters more. Whether you like the look of them or not.
I am daring and choose no bumpers on my TLRT typhon . Running 4s packs. I don't send it however. No big air. It is just a small buggy. But I bash it hard nonethless. I do Send my other 6s Arrmas however, with full bumpers.

^^^
In case you haven't realized it, the stock bumper is NOT A bumper at all. (n):rolleyes: Not good to "send it" without a real bumper. The Typhon's "supposed Bumper" is only for the Track.
I am absoutely sure the EXB Basher bumper would have prevented that much Carnage. Hands down. Even an RPM one.
But driver error is just that....... Crap happens. Move on.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back