Massachusetts Drag Racing event tomorrow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeppyjep

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 6s
Hobby Quarters in Foxboro always puts on a good race day. Real drag tree and raffles all different classes

IMG_7061.jpeg

Thread type
Local Hobby Shop
Type of Event
  1. Racing
Amenities
  1. Bathrooms
I getting out @ 10am today, running there to get some things... it's only 10min from work... Mike

I getting out @ 10am today, running there to get some things... it's only 10min from work... Mike
Nice ! It’s a great spot if you want something right away and don’t feel like waiting on shipping . Are you going to the drag’s tomorrow?

Rcmadness at Enfield ct have a Drag racing event too,hope all thing goes nice and fun but for most safe for everyone out there,Blessings to u all🙏🙏

Rcmadness at Enfield ct have a Drag racing event too,hope all thing goes nice and fun but for most safe for everyone out there,Blessings to u all🙏🙏
I really want to check that place out . I live in RI and been wanting to go up there

They have tracks inside and out,all tipes of events for your preference on the hobby,hopefully we meet one day there,I'm a basher but want to get in to the Carpet racing,let's see,bless day friend🙏🤝

I really want to check that place out . I live in RI and been wanting to go up there
That is the place where I go , awesome place ! Have everything there , 1/8 dirt track / on road paved area / drag strip / bash area / big outdoor crawler area / big 1/10 turf track , indoor 1/0 off road carpet track / indoor carpet oval on road / two indoor crawler courses , big hobby shop , etc !!!!
They have tracks inside and out,all tipes of events for your preference on the hobby,hopefully we meet one day there,I'm a basher but want to get in to the Carpet racing,let's see,bless day friend🙏🤝
I'm usually there every Saturday running laps on the indoor carpet and outdoor turf and do the once a month outdoor off-road turf trophy races . I do 2wd and 4wd SCT . Have a SC6.1 set up for the carpet , X-ray SCX set up for the turf , Losi SCTE 3.0 for the turf , and now just built the new Tekno SC410sl for both .

I'm in Rhode island also .warwick.might pass by and check this drag race out😁👍 I'll see if my boys wanna come.
Do you they have a long enough strip for speed runs?😁

I'm in Rhode island also .warwick.might pass by and check this drag race out😁👍 I'll see if my boys wanna come.

Do you they have a long enough strip for speed runs?😁
LOL , people do that right out in front of the place , it is a very long flat road they are on !!

Here is the inside carpet track . Me and couple friends running laps with our 2wd mod SCT's ( all are SC6.1's ) I am the copper truck .

LOL , people do that right out in front of the place , it is a very long flat road they are on !!

Here is the inside carpet track . Me and couple friends running laps with our 2wd mod SCT's ( all are SC6.1's ) I am the copper truck .

I have to go it looks awesome

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back